Moving On!

Sabella Pov.

I did asked Manri to come here, and even sent a letter to Ms Fara about this, but it seems that she sent all the boys here. Were now going to the meeting with everyone, when we didn't saw Manri so we went looking for him together with everyone.

"Why Did you leave me? Why didn't you tell me anything? I could have help you. Did you perhaps thought that my love was not strong? Not in a second did I forget about you." We heard Manri's voice and saw him hugging a woman and Meria was standing watching them.

They both look at us and finally, realize that Meria was watching the whole scene. It must be what the girls was telling me before. Meria was looking at me with a teary eyes, I know what she want me to do.. I nodded on her.

"Meri.." Manri started but I cut him off.

"Manri you have to hurry up and go to the meeting, we will meet you there." I said then walk out with the girls.

Were here in the meeting room and finally saw all the boys coming.

"I will stop the rules about the couple from this school, and I want you to announce this to everyone." And with that everyone is here inside the room.

"Bell? Do you wanna go now?" I heard Meria looking at me straight.

"That's right, we have to go. Sorry girls and boys Meria and I have a plan for tonight. I will see you guys back in Ashford Academy." I said while walking away.

"Meria? Can we talk.?" Manri called out.

"Is it alright Bell?" She asked.

"Ofcorse, I will wait on the bridge." I said then walk out of the room.

I have been standing here for 10 minutes now when I heard someone's foot steps.

"Zeu? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Bell, that girl you saw before is not my girlfriend and I was only helping her to do her assessment." He explained.

And why would he explained such thing to me?

"So? What's your point?" I asked.

"My point is, I want you to be my girlfriend." He said out of nowhere.

"Your not sick are you?" I asked. I mean were talking about this arrogant Zeu.

"No I'm not Stupid. So are you gonna accept or not?" He asked. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm just happy, and thank you.... I will accept." I said while sobbing. then he hugged me. this is the happiest day of my life. And with that he kissed me.

After a while of hugging, talking with him Meria finally arrived. And hugged me while crying.

"Meria what's wrong?" I asked.

"We ...... Broke up." She said in a hoarse voice.

"What? But why?" Zeu asked.