After a while, we were in the meeting place, Sea was standing in the front while the rest was standing behind her.

"So you actually came without them?" Sea laughed.

"I am not you Sea, bringing everyone who was important to you and killed them?" I said.

"So did you have fun with your Zeu? Before you left him." She ask in a sarcastic voice.

"Why? Are you jealous? That I was his first for everything?" I smirk.

"Oh.. That's why I hate you... Hate you so much that I want to just killed you right now.... Why did Zeu choose you anyway?" She asked with a hint of anger and jealousy on her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The day you saw us Kissing, was the day I betrayed you and told him that I will kill you, Which was the reason why he let me kissing him but ... He never kiss me back. That's how much he love you." She said while getting change to her fighting stance.

He love me? All this time? I thought he betrayed me? All along I was wrong? I leave him for nothing? Just when I already forget about him and let him go?

Just then she hit me with her power that made me fall and came back to reality. I hit her hard back with my power and she fall down. I am ready to kill her I pinned her down to the floor. But I just couldn't kill her.

"Kill me! NOW!." She yelled at me.

My tears run down on my cheeks to her cheeks, I saw her eyes looking at me with those eyes I adore.

"I am so sorry, I can't kill you after all." As soon as I said it, Sea hit me with her PAIN power.

It hurts like a fire, my brain is almost not functioning until I heard someone called my name and I know who it was, my friends and Zeu..

Zeu Pov.

Bella's assistant sent a letter to us saying that there is a war going on at their place, me and everyone immediately went to where she told us the war is going to take place. Until we arrived and ..

"O My GOD!!. BELLA!!!!!!!." All the girls shouted.

Are we too late?

"Sea, stop it. She didn't kill you because she still treat you as her sister. Why can't you see it?" I shouted while holding Bella on my arms while the rest of our friends was standing around us with their fighting stance.

"Why did you stop? Why did you let me hit you?" Sea asked with a teary eyed.

"We were bestfriend for life right?" Bella answered while smiling.

"Why? WHY!!! Why do you keep doing this? That day when I hit you I sent my magic back at me so it won't hit you but you still run and let your self have that scar." She said now crying..

With a hint of Guilt on her eyes.

"Because you are my little sister." Bella said.

"We are not a blood relate.."

"YeS ,, WE ARE!!."