Dates, Panic Attacks, And First Kissed With The Badboy

Chapter 15

Date outfit above

    "I'd love to. I'll pick you up today at eight." He says winking. I smile, and text Gabe telling him I'll take a cab home. Because I know he still wants to shop. Thankfully I grabbed the bag's from Gabe's hand before I left.
   When I get home, I shower quickly, and head to my closet. Then I pick out an outfit. (Above) For my hair, I curl it and put on a white flower crown.I pair it with light pink lip gloss, and some winged eyeliner and mascara. By the time I'm done it's 7:50. When I look in the mirror my smile drops. Even with all this makeup and clothes on I'm still not pretty. I just hope Ash doesn't mind. The doorbell rings, and Grayson answers. Shit.
   "What do you want Cole?" He asks.
   "I'm here to pick up Riley for our date." He says simply. My eyes widen. Dumbass.
   "I don't think so. I don't trust you with her." Ethan says I didn't even know he was there.
   "Look man, you hurt her last time you came over. She cried over you, and you scared her. So I don't think so." Grayson says angrily.
   "Look, I feel terrible for what I did. But I really like your sister. And I have no intentions of hurt-" Grayson interrupts, and my cheeks turn red. He really likes me!
   "Speaking of intentions, what are yours with her?"
   "I wanna make her happy bro. Kay? I'm not into her becuase I wanna bang her. I actually wanna get to know her." I smile, and walk down the stairs.
   Ash's jaw drops, and Grayson and Ethan glare at him.
   "You look amazing!" He says. Grayson glares, and he looks down.
   "Riley you look beautiful." Ethan says genuinely. I smile, and pretend I agree.
   "You look nice Riles." Gray says wrapping an arm around me. Looking up at him, I smile. He's so sweet and protective of me.
   "Bye guys. Love you guys." I hug both of them, and head out. They wave, and look at each other before closing the door.
   "You look great." He says.
   "Thanks." I say pulling down my shirt trying to cover my stomach fat.
   "I'm not lying. Don't try to cover up."
   "R-Really?" Planting a kiss on my forehead, Ash nods.
   "Yes really." I smile at him, and he opens the door for me. Then he hops into the other side and starts the car. My heart starts pounding.
   I haven't been in a car with anyone but me and my brothers since my mom's accident. She got in a car accident three years ago, and died because someone was speeding. That was when Grayson and Ethan started getting more overprotective of me, and that's when they started spending more time with me. I honestly miss her so much. SHe was a good and loving lady.
   Ash speedily pulls out of my driveway, and speeds onto the highway.
   "ASH! Slow down! Please!" I say clutching onto the seat belt.He laughs, and only goes faster. "ASH!STOP!" My palms start sweating, and it dawns on me. I'm having a panic attack. I haven't had one since the last time my neighbors scared me. My hands start shaking, and I scream. "ASH!PLEASE!" Tears well up in my eyes, but I blink them away. He immediately pulls over, and looks at me guiltily.
   "Shit Riley, I thought you were kidding. God, I'm such a dick. I literally ruined our date. I understand if you wanna go home." Just as he's about to reverse, I stop him.
   "H-hold my hand!" The only way to stop my panic attacks is to hold onto someone. Weird, but it helped me feel secure.
   "Why?"
   "P-panic attack!" I say my eyes wide. Immediately, his hands reach for mine, and I undo my seatbelt and crawl onto his seat. My arms wrap around his neck, and I straddle his legs. And not in a dirty way.

Ash's P.O.V

   Her hands shake as she wraps them around my neck. She straddles my legs, and I wrap my arms around her waist. I'm such a dick.
   If I hadn't kept on speeding she wouldn't be having a panic attack.
   "Riley, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She looks at me, and fear is written all over her face.
   "It's okay Ash." Then she buries her head in the crook of my neck.
   "Do you wanna go home." I ask embarrassingly looking away from her. She moves so my hands now rest on her bare stomach. Damn she's hot.
   "No! I don't want to ruin this date.Oh, and sorry for sitting on you. I probably weighed to much." In a rush, she climbs over to her seat, and hides her face after putting on her seatbelt.
   "You're not fat." I say before driving off. A cute blush forms on her face, and she stares at her hands. Twenty minutes later, we arrive at the Cheesecake Factory which Gabe told me was her favorite restaurant. I called him and asked earlier.
   "This is my favorite restaurant!" She squealed cutely.
   "Really?" I say. She nods, and I take her small hand in mine. Her cheeks turn red, and I smile. We get in there to find it packed with college boys. I guess a game just finished. Why are there no girls? All the dudes are gonna stare at her.
   Our turn in line comes, and the waiter takes us to a table across from seven college boys. Three of them whistle at her, and she shuffles closer to me.
   I glare, and they just stare at her ass. We sit down, so my back is to the boys.
   We get handed our menus, and Riley doesn't even look. I chuckle, and she smiles at me.
   A new waitress comes over, and she smiles at me. She's about my age, and kinda pretty. I don't notice because I'm looking at Riley. Riley self consciously pulls her cardigan closer to herself, and I understand. She's threatened by the waitress. Not for long. I grab her hand from across the table, and she smiles.
   "What can I get you guys to drink?" The waitress names Carly says.
   "Can I have a strawberry lemonade?" Riley asks.
  "Whatever. Whore." The last part comes out quietly but Riley hears her. Because she pulls her hand away from mine, and wraps her cardigan closer to her.
   "Umm can I get a new server." I say rudely. The girl glares but leaved none the less.
   "Thanks." Riley says laughing. "She was a bitch." Not gonna lie, when she curses it's hot.
   "I know!" She laughs, and guys turn in our direction. Instead of looking at them, she sweetly looks at me. A new guy waiter comes, and he stares at Riley's boobs.
   "Yo dude, my eyes are up here." She says smirking. Brining my fist to my mouth, I try to muffle my laughs. It doesn't work, because he glares at me.
   "What can I get you guys?" He says winking at Riley. Rolling her eyes, Riley orders a strawberry lemonade. I get a coke, and order california rolls as appetizers. When he gets back, Riley orders alfredo pasta, and I order the same. She digs into her california roll, and I smile at her.
   "This is so good! Try some!" She says.
   "Okay!" We laugh and talk about school until the food arrives.
   "Here you go. Enjoy your meal!" The waiter says handing Riley a napkin with something on it.
   "I will." She says digging in. He laughs, and walks away.
   "What's on the napkin?" I ask
   "His number." She says ripping it in half. "Does he not realize that I'm on a date?" She rolls her eyes, then frowns at something behind me. Those college guys are walking up to her.
   "Hey sexy. Ditch this kid, and come with me.I'll show you a good time." Rage fills my whole body, and Riley nervously shifts in her seat.
   "No." She replies weakly. Poor Riley.
   "Whatever. Ugly ass bitch." They walk away before I respond, and I look at Riley.Tears are welled up in her eyes.
   "I have to use the bathroom." She says, and rushes to the lady's bathroom.
   Those bastards ruined our date. Chasing after her, I walk into the lady's bathroom which is thankfully empty.
   "Riley, come out." I say leaning against her stall. The door opens, and she wraps her small arms around my waist.
   "Can we go eat?" She says weakly. I nod, and take her hand.We head back to our table, and start eating. During the meal, her mood slowly brightens.
   We ordered cheesecake, and we eat happily.
   We get handed our check, and she pulls out her wallet.
   "I'll pay." She offers.
   "No." I say weirdly looking at her.
   "Wanna split it then?" Her blue eyes innocently bore into mine, and I blush.
   I sound like a lovesick thirteen year old girl.
   "No I will."
   "Really?" I nod, and put in some dollar bills. "Thank you." I simply nod, and grab her hand as we stand up. We head to the car, and she leans against me.
   The car ride is comfortably silent. We get to her house, and I walk her to her porch.
   "Thanks for the meal." I smile, and eye her lips. She bites them, and I push her against the wall, and kiss her.

Riley's P.O.V.

   He pushes me against the wall, and kisses me. Our lips move in sync, and we pull away after a minute. Holy SHIT!
   Ash Cole was my first kiss! I WIN AT LIFE!
   "That was my first." I say confidently. Then I peck him. "Second." Peck. "Third." He looks at me lust in his eyes, and smiles.
   "Riley, will you be my girlfriend." My eyes widen, and I nod.
   "Yes." He smiles, and kisses me. We make out until Grayson opens the door.
   He find me against the wall with Ash's arms around my hips. Shit!
   "Bye Babe." He pecks me before running off. I wave, and Grayson drags me inside.
   "What was that?" He asks protectively.
   "My first kiss! GRAYSON! AHH! MY FIRST KISS! AND HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! I SAID YES!" I scream jumping into Grayson's arms. Ethan laughs, and Grayson scowls when I hop off.
   "If he hurts you I'll kill him! But I guess it's okay." My smile widens, and I hug him.
   Ash Cole is my boyfriend.