Getting Ready

Chapter 1

"Is it too late now to say so-" My alarm went off, and I smiled. Isn't Justin Bieber amazing! Whatever, I need to get ready. It was the first day of school, and I have got to find an amazing outfit.
   After what felt like an hour of looking, I found the perfect outfit.
   It was a mint green baseball shirt with gray sleeves, black jean shorts, mint green Converse, a mint green beanie, a watch, and a belt. (Picture Above)
   Mint green was my favorite color. EVER! Once I had picked out my outfit, I showered. I let the warm water soothe my incredebly tense muscles. Once I was done showering, I hopped in front of my dresser, and pulled out my makeup. Usaully, I don't wear make up on the first day, but today was gonna be an exeption. I winged my eyeliner, and put on some peach lipstick. Then, I added some blush, mascara, and a light mint green eyesashadow. Now for hair.
   My hair was incredibly difficult to handle. Since I was wearing a beanie, I brushed it out and straightened it. I looked at my clock, and nearly screamed.
   Now I only had a half an hour to wear my clothes and get ready. Great....
   I quickly pulled on my clothes, and ran downstairs. For breakfast, I ate cereal. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth, and grabbed my phone and bag.
   "Bye Mom!" I yelled.
   "Bye Honey!" My mom and I had a good relationship. I told her everything. I could trust her with anything. I plugged in my headphones, and walked to school. The walk to school was fine, except for one part. Everyday for two -about to be three- years, I've had to walk past an alley on my way to school.
   Nothing's ever happened there, but I still get pretty freaked out. As I came closer to the alley, I heard sounds of pain. What the hell? As quietly as I could, I ran over to the alley. Normally, I would be running away from it.
   When I got to the alley, I screamed.