Being The Bad Boy pt. 2

Chapter 9

Ash's POV

   "How about Scary Mary?" I ask. Riley nods, and heads back to the couch.
   Even though making her watch horror movies is wrong, I just love her cuddling up next to me.
   "I'm gonna get something for us to drink." She says, and I nod. That's when I start feeling really bad. I knew she was scared of horror films, yet I still snuck up on her. That was such a dick move. She even started crying. Sometimes I can be a really big asshole.
   "I got you Sprite!" She says showing off her one dimple. She's freaking adorable!
   Riley literally has a heart of gold, and I'm taking advantage of it.So, I need to start being nice to her. Before I ask her out, I need to feel like I'm worth something, And that she's not gonna be dating someone who doesn't deserve her sweet loving nature. Because I am a jerk, and she's so sweet.
   "Are you gonna start?" She asks. I nod, and play the movie. In the movie, Mary pops onto the screen, and Riley bury's herself into my chest.
   "It's gonna be okay." I whisper.
   "But Ash I'm scared." Her voice cracks, and immediately I pause the movie.
   "Do you want me to stop the movie?"
   "No, but please don't let me go." Her blue eyes innocently bore into mine, and I nod. We play the movie, and she scoots closer to me. If that was even possible. Another jump scare appears, and she jumps onto my lap and buries her face into the crook of my neck.
   "Riley, we don't have to watch." I say pausing the movie. Riley pulls her face out of my neck, and looks me in the eye.
   "No, you're the guest. We're gonna watch what you want to watch." I sigh, and nod. The movie starts up again, and he hops off my lap apologizing for being fat. I shake my head, and let her snuggle up close to me.
   "I'm gonna kill you!" Scary Mary says before turning into a demon. Riley lets out a terrified shriek, and launches herself on top of me. The credits start rolling, and she stays close to me. Something wet falls down my neck, and I realize she's crying. And it's all my fault.
   If I wasn't being selfish, she wouldn't be crying. She wraps her arms around me, and fireworks explode up and down my body. I sound like a love struck girl!
   "Ash, are you mad at me? For crying?" She asks still cuddled up into my neck.
   "Of course not!" I lift her up, and keep a firm grip on her ass. She squirms, but I decide to enjoy this moment. I purposely walk slowly up the stairs, when she starts wiggling around.
   "Ash,please let go of my butt." She whisper.
   "I have to hold on. Or else you'll fall." I lie.
   "Oh, okay." When she responds, I start feeling bad. But I keep a firm grip on her ass nonetheless. We get to her room, and I set her on the bed and turn around to leave.
   "ASH!" My head snaps in her direction, and I look over worriedly. "P-please don't leave. Nobody's home, and I'm scared." Fear is written all over her face,and I rush over to her.
   "I'll stay. We probably won't have school tomorrow. Look outside." I say trying to be as nice as possible. She looks outside and gasps. The storm is even worse now. She pushes her nose against the window, when lightning strikes.
   "ASH!" She screams out my name, and stumbles backwards into my arms.
   "Are you okay?" I ask while laughing.
   "Yeah. I guess. It's not funny." She scowls, and heads into the shower. I need to pee, so I sneak into the bathroom.
   Quickly and not quietly, I do my business. Riley pokes her head out just as I pull on my pants and screams.
   "ASH! What are you doing?" I smirk, and flush the toilet.
   "I peed!"
   "Ash get out I'm naked!" Her body presses against the shower curtain, and I can see the outline of everything. Then I realize I have a boner.
   "Why don't I join you?"
   "You're not gonna want to see me naked. It's not pretty." She says, sighing.
   "I'm pretty sure it will be Riley." I wink at her, and head back into her room.
   A few minutes later, she walks out in nothing but a towel. She's so hot!
   "Ash,do I look gross. I can change somewhere else!"
   "You look fine!" I smile.
   "Ash, close your eyes. I don't have anywhere else to change in my room." I nod, and pretend to close my eyes. She drops her towel, and my pants tighten.I definitely got a boner. She turns towards me, showing me her boobs.
   Damn! Then she turns back around and walks towards her underwear drawer sending me a clear view of her ass. She slips on lacy underwear, and walks over to me.
   "Ash, can you close my bra?" A blush covers her face, and I nod. She turns around, and I grab the bra. My cold hands touch her back, and she sighs.
   I slowly close the bra, and when I'm done, she tells me I don't have to close my eyes. She pulls on a big sweater, and puts her hair into a messy bun.
   "What do you want to do?"
   "I wanna get over my fear of horror movies. And since we don't have school, we can watch at least two more."
   "Riley, are you sure?" She just nods, and I pull out Chuckie.
   We both sit down on her couch and watch the movie. By the end of it, she trembling in fear.
   "Riley, I don't think we should watch anymore."She nods, and I head to the bathroom. Lighting strikes, and I hear her scream. Why'd I leave her alone?
   I head into the room, and she whispers my name.
   "Ash. Is that you?" Instead of being nice, I shake my head no. "Where's Ash?"
   "Don't worry about it." I say in a deep voice.
   "No, please. Don't hurt him! Hurt me instead. Let him go." I see her hands wipe away her tears, and I start feeling bad.
   Why am I such a dick.I'm pranking her, and she's making sure that I'm okay and not hurt. She's willing to be hurt, as long as I'm okay. I hate myself right now.
   "Ash didn't do anything. Don't hurt him." Lightning strikes, and she sees my face. Sobs rack through her body, and I wonder why I did this. And why she's so terrified of horror movies. Normally, she's strong. I guess she pretends to be strong at school. "How c-could you! You knew that I was scared." She turns away from me, and curls up into a ball.
   "Riley, I thought it would help you get over your fear." I lie.
   "Really? Oh. Then thank you! I was being rude while you were trying to help me. I'm sorry." A knife goes through my heart, because she's too nice. I pranked her and made her cry, yet she's still the one apologizing. I wanna tell her the truth but she'll hate me.
   "It's fine. Let's go to sleep." We cuddle up in the bed, when I hear thunder.
   "Ash, can you hold me like you did yesterday?" I nod, and drape an arm over her thin waist.

   "No, please don't hurt Ash." Riley mumbles in her sleep. I look at the clock, and it says 2 am. She's having a nightmare about my prank.
   I really am an ass.
   "Hey, Riley. Wake up!" She jolts awake, and looks at me. Throwing her arms around me, Riley starts telling me how happy she is that I'm okay.
   "It was just a dream." I comfort.
   "Oh!" She blushes and heads back to sleep.