Saving The Badboy

Chapter 2

A/n
The blonde one is is Cara. Boy is Gabe. Brown Haired girl is Riley.

   One guy was beating another guy up! WTF! Not cool man! See, when I'm nervous I say stupid things. And right now, I'm really nervous.
   "HEY! LET GO OF HIM!" Both guys turned to me, but my eyes were on the bully. He had black hair and eyes, and was covered in tattoos. Oh, he's scary!
   "What did you just say?" He spat.
   "I told you to leave him ALONE!" Woah! I sound tough, but it's a totally different story inside. Inside me is about to pee her inside pants.
   "Make me!" He threatened. Do I really have to help? I mean I'm a goodish person. Maybe God will forgive me? Right?
   Oh who am I kidding, I'm way too nice to leave.
   "Fine!" I ran at the guy, and tackled him to the ground. I am so happy that my brothers and I wrestle all the time.
   I punched the guy, until he was unconscious. What a workout!
   Then I realize something, the guy that was getting beat up is still on the ground. I run over to him, and help him up. I look at his face, and my jaw drops to the ground.
   I just saved Ash Cole. Now you may not care, but everyone at my school will care. Including the Queen Bee. Who hates me. Great just great. Sneaking a peek at my watch, I realized my alarm clock was thirty minutes off. WTF? Well that means I have half an hour to help this dude. I just hope it doesn't actually take that long.
   I take a moment to look at Ash. He has green eyes, brown hair, and a little stubble.
   He's hot.
   No, no he's not. Shut up self.
   I snap out of my daze, as Ash stands up He's like 6'3! And I'm 5'4. Don't laugh! It's my mom's fault. She's tall.
   "Yo Nerd!" Ash's cruel words snap me out of my daze, and I look up at him.
   "Are you okay?" I ask, as I stand up.
   "Yeah. Whatever!" My worried glance turns into an angry one as soon as the words leave his mouth.
   "I just saved your damn life! And all you have to say is whatever! And you even have the nerve to call me Nerd. If I hadn't helped you, you could've been in his place. Or worse! You could've been dead. I could've been dead!  You can't even manage to say thanks. Who knew your ego was that big?" His jaw drops, and I smirk.
   "Fine. thanks!" I smile, but he pulls me back harshly. "If you tell anyone about this, I'll ruin you! Got it Nerd!" I flinch at his harsh words, and a look of regret flashes through his eyes. But it's gone so quick. It makes me wonder if it was there in the first place. I nod, and run away from him. I hear him limping behind me, and pick up my pace. He was NOT gonna kill me today. Maybe after I met Justin Bieber. And an alien from Mars.
   So never.
   I looked up, and realized I was at school. For a while, I just sat there on my phone, but I turned it off as soon as I saw one of my best friends. Gabe!
   I ran over to him, and he lifted me into his arms. Most people stared at us, but I didn't care. I haven't seen this loser fot three months.
   During freshman year everyone thought we were dating, but everyone soon realized they were wrong. Because in sophmore year he told everyone that he was gay. He was more feminine than I was.
   Only I can make jokes like that though.
   "Hey slut!" He said.
   "Hey whore!" I said while laughing. God, I missed him.
   "Riley, don't freak out or anything but Ash Cole and his friend are staring at you all creepy like." My head snapped towards his direction and he winked.
   What did I get myself into?