First Day With The Bad Boy

Chapter 3

A/n
The one on the bottom is Ash. The One on the top is Isaac.

   My best friend Cara snaps me out of my gaze. She jumps onto my back, and screams. Not that anybody notices. I mean almost everyone else is doing the same.
   I missed my best friends so much. God, I haven't seen any of these losers in such a long time.
   "Wait, what classes do you guys have?" Cara asks. We pull out or class lists, and groan when we realize we only have one class together. And it's freaking gym. Gabe is the only part of or squad that is athletic. I mean Cara and I think making to class in time is a big enough workout.
   "Oh well, we still have lunch together. Besides, it's not like we have any classes with Ash and his friend. Isaac?" Gabe points out. We agree, and head to our lockers. Which are totally far from each other. Oh well.
   The bell rings, so I make my way to class. Everyone sits down, but I notice two empty seats. Weird.
   "Hello class! I hope you all had great summer vacations!" The class nods, still not in the mood to be at school. The teacher is about to say something when Ash and Isaac barge into the classroom. Ten minutes late. Idiots.
   "Well hello." The teacher says looking pissed. "Why were you late to my class?"
   "Well you see, Mrs. Fitz, we don't really care for this class. What's the point of geometry? But, I saw that pretty little lady over there," He points at me, and the whole class stares at me. "And decided I wanted to join."
   "Well, you can daydream about her in detention!"
   "I will." He winks at me, and heads to the back of class with Isaac. Great.
   "As I was saying......" I tune out whatever Mrs. Fitz was saying, and write down what was on the board. The bell rings, and Mrs. Fitz dismisses us. I run out of the class, but before I can leave someone pulls me back. I desperately look around the room to find that I'm all alone.
   "Hello Nerd!" Ash sneakers.
   "W-what do you want with me?" At this point, I'm shaking. Honestly, I have no idea what he's capable of.
   "Scared?' I glare at him, and pull my arm away. "HEY!" He yells. Fearfully, I turn towards him and his friend Isaac. "I NEVER SAID YOU COULD LEAVE!" He walks towards me, and I walk backwards. Every step I take backwards, he takes forwards. My back slams against the wall, and he smirks at me. Then, he punches the wall right next to my head. I let out a terrified scream, and Isaac pulls him back.
   "Man, let her go." He says calmly. My heart pounds, and I keep my eyes trained on the floor.
   "Why?" His voice is ice cold, just like his green eyes were years ago. My mind wanders back to what happened ten years ago, but I manage to snap out of it.
   There's no way I'm gonna cry in front of this asshole.
   "Just do it man, we're gonna be late for gym." My eyes widen when I realize that they have gym with me. Great!
   "Fine!" Isaac tells me to leave, and I sprint to gym. When I get there, I run in the girls locker room to find all the girls changing. Thank GOD!
   I grab my gym clothes, and head to the bathroom. Normally, I'm not afraid to change infront of people, but when The Queen Bee Tiffany started bullying me, I lost self confidence.
   When I look in the mirror, I see a fat girl with oily skin, and dry ragged hair, with boring blue eyes. No matter how many times Cara and Gabe tell me I'm pretty, I still just can't see what they see.
   Oh well, it doesn't matter. I change into my revealing gym outfit, and look in the stall mirror. Yes, the stalls in my school have mirrors.
   My gym outfit is a blue sports bra, and grey shorts. Which are our school colors.
   The reason that our outfits are so revealing are because of our gym teacher.
   He's a perverted 25 year old guy who doesn't try to hide his interest in his students asses.
   I tie my hair into a pony tail, and head out to gym. Our teacher -Mr. Gray- is waiting on a few more people. I look around and spot Cara and Gabe, and sit by them. The guy's outfits are blue shorts, and a grey wife beater.
   The tight uniforms don't really matter to me. That is until Ash Cole walks out of the boys locker room with Isaac on his tail.
   Every girl and some guys stare at him in awe. Why does he have to be a hot jerk? Why can't he be a hot sweetheart.
   Oh who am I kidding, those guys don't even exist anymore. All the fuckboys in this generation have ruined any nice guys out there.
   "Alright kids, let's start off by playing soccer. Girls versus boys." The class groans. Except me. I love soccer. It's the only sport I'm good at!
   Mr. Gray blows his whistle, and the boys run for the ball. And I'm the only girl that runs towards the ball. Are you kidding. These monsters that you call boys are going to crush me.
   I don't know why these girls signed up. Well except for Cara. She only did it because Gabe and I were going to. I just wish someone would help me.
   I run towards the ball, and kick it away from the pack of sweaty boys. Then, I run with it towards the goal. Just as I'm about to kick it in, some guy pushes me down. My ankle twists, and I cry out in pain. That shit HURTS! The whole class freezes and stares at me.
   "Mr. Gray, can someone take me to the nurse?" He nods, and Gabe rushes over to me. We head to the nurse, and I can feel Mr. Gray's eyes on my butt. Perve.
   "Riles, are you okay?" I nod, and he lifts me onto his back.
   "Gabe! I weigh too much. Put me down!" Instead of answering me, he just continues walking. I grumble, but listen nonetheless.
   "Nurse, I think she twisted her ankle." Gabe says.
   "Let me look Hon." He hands her to me, and leaves. But after he hugs me.
   "It's not sprained. You're gonna need some ice. That's all." I nod, take the ice, and head back to gym. When I get there, the class is in the locker room. Except for Ash who is cleaning.
   He probably got in trouble for something.
   "Riley, how are you feeling?" Mr. Gray asks.
   "I'm fine. It hurts to walk, but I'll be fine." I say painfully shifting from foot to foot.
   "I'll carry you to the locker room." He suggests with lust clear in his eyes.
   "No, that's fine! Wooh!" He lifts me up bridal style, and keeps a firm grip on my ass. "Please let me go! I'll be fine walking!"  Instead of listening, he leans against the gym wall.
   I know that I can't punch him, so I try to squirm out of his arms.
   "You know, maybe instead of taking you to the locker room, I'll take you to my room." I laugh nervously, praying he was joking.
   "Funny.....I should change." He refuses to let me go, until he hears someone walking towards us. It's Ash. Crap, they're both gonna rape me. Just great!
   "Let her go Mr. Gray." Ash's voice is terrifying! I'm terrified.
   "Whatever." Mr. Gray lets me fall to the ground, and I crawl my way up the wall.
   "Bye Mr. Gray." Fear fills Mr. Gray's eyes, and he walks to his office.
   "Thank you!" I tell him.
   "Whatever Nerd!" He snaps. Rude much?
   "Sorry." You know that fight or flight thing people talk about, yeah that one. Mine isn't working. Cuz I wanna freaking fly away, but my feet aren't working. Thank God I have a free period after this. Or else I would've been hella late.
   "Are you gonna move? Or are you gonna stare at my sexy body!" An incredibly sexy smirk appears on his face, before his gaze hardens.
   "Isaac Man! What do you want?" Ash says, still glaring.
   "Her." Isaac says simply. My eyes widen, and I run towards the locker room.
   Well since my leg is still sore, it's just me walking quickly with my right leg, and dragging my left one. Isaac laughs, and Ash angrily whispers something to him. Weird.
   Once I'm in the locker room, I shower without getting my hair wet. This is why I'm happy about having a free period after gym. I can actually shower.
   After my shower, I pull on my clothes and head to my locker. I text Cara and Gabe about everything that just happened. They quickly respond with threats about Ash and Mr. Gray.
   I laugh, and head towards the vending machine. What? I'm hungry. Don't judge.
    I insert my dollar, and buy two Pop Tarts, but they won't budge. Someone behind me punched the machine, and they fall out. Slowly, I turn around to come face to chest with Ash Cole.
   "Thank you." I whisper. Quickly, I pull out my Pop Tarts, and rush off towards a bench.
   "Nerd, come here!" Okay Riley, think. What would Selena Gomez do?
   Probably the opposite of what I'm about to do.
   "C-coming." I limp towards him, and give him my Pop Tart. That is what he wanted, right?
   "I don't want it." He laughs, and a smile appears on my face. I've never heard him laugh. It's cute.    
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
   HE HAS DIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   "Oh." He laughs, but then turns serious. "Are you okay. Did Gray try anything?" I shake my head, and turn around. God Damnit Riley!
   Just because he's nice for once second doesn't mean you can trust him. Not after what happened.
   "No, he didn't get anywhere, Thanks to you." I say gratefully.
   "Cool. Umm, I have to head to lunch. See ya later." He awkwardly walks away, and I just stare at his retreating figure.
   Was he being nice? I have got to tell Gabe and Cara this. So I ran towards the lunch room. For lunch I grabbed a pizza and a Pepsi then headed to our usual table. It was a few tables from the popular table. And right next to the bad boy table.
   "It's not like we did this on purpose. During freshman year, we were always first to lunch, and this was was under the vent. So if it was hot we'd be under the AC. If it was cold we'd be under the heater. And it gave us a good view of our garden behind the school.
   Then the populars sat in the middle of the room, and the former boys sat there. And now the current ones are to. Not that my friends and I cares. We didn't pay attention to them and they didn't pay attention to us.
   "Riley!" Cara yelled in my ear.
   "What!" I shouted back.
   "We've been calling your name for like five minutes." I blushed, and they just laughed.
   "Anyways, tell us what happened." Gabe said concern filling his eyes. So, I let out a shaky breath and told them everything that had happened with Mr. Gray and Ash. When I was done, Gabe got up and walked over to Ash.
   "What the hell is he doing?" I asked Cara. She just worriedly looked back at me. We both turned towards Gabe, and watched as he tapped Ash's shoulder.
   "What?" Ash snapped harshly.
   "This." Gabe punched him, and smiles, then walked over to us. Whoah! Most people that that since he was gay he couldn't fight. But that was so untrue.
   "HEY!" Ash yelled getting the attention of everyone in the lunchroom.
   "Yes." Gabe replies sweetly while batting his eyelashes. Cara and I covered our mouths to hide our laughter. Just like the rest of the cafeteria.
   "What the hell was that for?" Oh, Ash is angry.
   "That's for keeping Riley after class and almost punching her you Asshole!" Gabe said wrapping an arm around me.
   "Listen here Gay Boy-" Ash sneered before I cut him off.
   "Woah there! Hold the F up! Is being gay or lesbian a FUCKING insult! You're gonna bully him because he likes his own gender. That is terrible! You know he could bully you for being straight but he doesn't. Asshole!" I slap him, and stomp out of the lunchroom.
   Then it dawns on me! I'm so fucking dead. Ash is going to kill me. He's never actually punched a girl, but who knows. There's a first time for everything.
   "RILEY!" Gabe calls.
   "Gabe, are you okay?" I ask him. He nods.
   "Yeah, but you won't be. Ash is PISSED!" My eyes widen, and I ask Gabe what I should do.
   "Just ignore him. Okay?" I nod, and head to my next class. Him and I were just joking around half an hour again. Well that's what he gets for being a homophobe.
   The rest of the day passes by painfully,when I realize I have every single fucking class with Ash Freaking Cole. He glares at me through all of our classes. But I manage to ignore him.
   So I head home when I starts raining. Someone honks at me and opens the window. I gasp when I see who it is.