Science With The Bad Boy

Chapter 12

    For the rest of my free period, I finish my homework. I know, on the first week I still have a shitload of homework.
   The lunch bell rings, and I head to the cafeteria. Gabe sits alone, and I rush over to him.
   "Where's Cara?" I ask.
   "Home. She threw up because of paint fumes or some shit like that." He says, playing with his cuticles.
   "That sucks. Well I'm gonna get food." I get in line, and pick out two pizza slices, chips, soda, and a brownie. What, I'm hungry.
   "Damn Riles!" Gabe laughs, and I just flip him off. He doesn't eat anything except for healthy shit. Like Ew! Mamma loves her some chips.
   We eat, and just talk about how much we both wanna bang Justin Bieber.
   When the bell rings, I kiss his cheek and head to science. Everyone starts working on the project we were assigned the day I was "sick". I walk up to my teacher and ask about my partner.
   "You partner is Ash." She smiles at me, and I send her a fake smile back. This is one of my favorite classes, with my favorite teacher, with my least favorite asshole.
   "Okay!" Our project is to create a model of the human body. And every immature boy in here has started with boobs. Filthy creatures.
   Ash walks in, and plops down next to me.
   "Hey Bitch." He snarls. Tears threaten to fall, but I quickly blink them away.
   "Shut up." I walk to the teacher, and ask if we can work in the library. She nods, and I pack up my stuff and walk out of the door. Ash on my tail.
   "Wanna get alone with me?" He smirks, and I just continue walking. "Your ass looks nice. Damn!" My cheeks flush, and I speed walk to the library.
   When I get there, I rush to the back and pick out a hidden table. I sit down, and he sits across from me. Then he does the fucking weirdest thing ever.
   He traces the braid from the top of my head to the bottom.
   "Cute." He says this simply. You just shared a MOMENT! BITCH! What the hell?
   "Thanks." I saw looking down at my notebook awkwardly. I need to make sure he doesn't know he's affecting me.
   "Let's start." I say opening the notebook. "Let's both take notes." He nods, and I pull my studying face.
   Gabe,Ethan,Cara,and Grayson all said it's the cutest thing they've ever seen.
   See my studying face is my scrunching up my nose, and biting my lip. Whenever I do it, somebody awes. Or tells me how adorable I look. Then I have to sit there awkwardly and accept the compliment.
   I scrunch up my nose, and start studying. Honestly, I don't know why I do the face. I guess it comes naturally. After a few minutes, I feel Ash looking at me.
   So I look at him through my lashes, and he has this look of adoration on his face, and I scrunch up my nose completely confused.
   "You're adorable." He blurts. My eyes widen, and he just laughs.
   "Umm, thank you." I awkwardly fiddle with my braids before going back to studying. Which becomes really hard with Ash awing at me every five seconds.
   "Aren't you gonna take notes?"
   "Nope. I'll just sit here." I glare at him, but take notes anyways. This douche isn't gonna ruin my grades. My phone rings, and Grayson's face pops up. He never calls me in school. Weird.
   "Hey Gray."
   "Hey Riles. Just wanted to tell you E and I are gonna be home late. Like around 8. So if you want we can buy pizza." I smile, and my heart warms. He called just to tell me. Awe.
   "That'd be great. I'll wait. Thanks Gray. Love ya."
   "Love ya to sis." I hang up, and Ash smiles at me. His freaking dimples will end me!
   "I took some notes." I nod, and the bell rings. Since I don't have anymore classes, I head to my locker and pull out my maroon backpack. Which is hotter than me.
   I head home, and take a fucking nap. Finally.