Being The Bad Boy

Chapter 7

Ash's POV

      "Thanks Ash! For hurting me. Again. Damn, I can't believe I was stupid enough to trust you. You asshole! I HATE YOU!" She screams and runs away.
   "What the hell man? I never made a deal with you?" I'm just so confused. I know that I didn't make a deal with this dude.
   "I know Man. But Tiffany told me she'd pay me if I pretended like you did. She said something about how that slut deserved to rot in hell or something like that. All I know is that I get money!" I can't believe he did that! Riley and I were gonna become friends. And then I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. That asshole ruined any chances I had with the girl that I love.
   "I'll get you for this!" I screamed as I ran towards my motorcycle, and towards Riley's house. The only reason I knew where she lives was because her brothers threw the best parties. Ever!
   I knocked on the door, and Grayson opened the door. I smiled at him, and he just looked at my funny.
    "What do you want Cole?" Grayson asks.
   "Your sister and I are working on a project together in science. I came by to tell her about it and maybe start it." It's not a lie. We actually were partnered up in science for a project.
   "Sure, but be careful. She's been crying all day over some asshole." I nod, and head up the stairs, ignoring the knife that goes through my heart at the thought of her crying. All day. Because of me. I knock on the door, and she tells me to come in.
   "No, get out! I hate you. Get out." Tears fall down her perfect face, and I wipe them away. When I touch her, she flinches back.
   "I'm sorry! It's a lie. I'd never do that to you! Tiffany told him if he did it she's pay him. Please, you gotta believe me!" I beg getting down on one knee in front of her.
   "Why? Yesterday, you almost killed me! And today you spread rumors about me making me sound like the school slut! Then you make a bet with Jake!" She sneers. She's so hot when she's mad.
   "All that's true except the last part. I swear to you, I never made a deal with him. And I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. But please stop crying over me. Don't waste your tears on an asshole like me! Please don't cry over me." I be kissing her forehead.
   "Can I ask you a question?" Riley says.
   "Sure." I whisper against her hair.
   "Why are you being nice to me?" Her brilliant blue eyes bore into mine, and tears well up in them again.
   "Because what I did was wrong! And I know that now. So I wanna make it up to you. Just tell me how!"
   "Tell the school that you and I sleeping together was a rumor. And, I want you to be nice to me." She juts out her hand all business like, and makes an adorable face. But I don't think she knows she being adorable.
   "Deal!" I say trying to take this seriously. God, she just looks so cute.
   "You're not disgusted?" She asks.
   "Why would I be disgusted?" What the hell? Why would I be disgusted? And what is she talking about?
   "Me. I'm already ugly, but now I'm crying. God, I bet I look incredibly ugly. I bet I don't even look human. My fat isn't helping either." Anger fills me, and I  stare at her.
   "Woah! You're not ugly. Who told you that?"
   "Tiffany." She whispers. I'm gonna kill that bitch.
   "Tiffany is a lying bitch! You're so beautiful." When I look at her, I know she doesn't believe me.
   "Not really. She didn't lie this time. TIffany is right about my fat stomach and thighs.And my ugly blue eyes, that only look gross on me. And my stupid hair,and oily face." All of the words she says are actually true to her.
   "Hey, look at me. You're not ugly. Or fat. Please believe me." I beg.
   "Why do you care what I think about myself?"
   "Well....You know what? I don't!. Tiffany was right!" I yell. Right after I say this, she bursts out into tears. And I regret what I said. "Wait. Riley, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Shit, I'm such a fuck up-!" I say.
   "No you're not! Don't say that about yourself! If anyone's a fuck up it's me! I guess you're right. I am ugly. But why'd you y-yell at me?" Even after I yelled at her, she's still being kind.
   "I'm sorry for yelling. But when you asked, I felt like if I answered honestly you'd think I was a wimp.  God Riley, I'm sorry. I really am a screw up. Please forgive me. You don't have to but it would mean a lot." When I look at her, I see she's still crying. So I wipe away what seems like her never ending tears.
   "Of course I'll forgive you! I'm sorry for slapping you! I'm so stupid. And you were right about me being ugly." She says the last part like it will comfort me, but it actually does the exact opposite.
   "Riley, you're not ugly. Please believe me!" My hands lift up her chin, and my heart breaks when I see her face. Her blue eyes are red and puffy. And her eyes no longer hold their spark. Instead they're dull and are filled with pain. It is all my fault. "Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry. You're so strong, please stay that way. Please!"
   "Ash, I'm sorry! You're telling me not to cry, but I just can't stop myself anymore. I'm just hurt. And you were being nice. But I had to ruin the moment and ask why you were being nice. I hate myself!" That's when my heart starts pounding.
   "You're not gonna hurt yourself. Right?" She looks at me, and stands up.
   "I don't know! It depends on the people around me. If I believe my life is worth something then yes. God, why am I sharing this with you? You'll probably tell TIffany!" My worried expression turns hurt, and she notices. "Oh Ash, I'm sorry. You've been nothing but nice. Please forgive me!" I stand up, anger written all over my face. When I raise my hand to scratch my neck, she flinches away from me. Am I that scary?
   "Riley, I'm sorry. And it's okay! Sorry for scaring you." Then she does what I least expected. She ran up and hugged me.
   "Thank you!" She whispers against my chest. Awe, she's so small it's cute. So when I hug her, she struggles to put her arms around my waist.
   "Riley, I have to go-" That's when I get interrupted by her brothers telling her their leaving.
   "Please don't. I don't like staying alone. And it's late." I look at the clock and realize it is late. Time flies.
   "Fine." She pulls off her clothes, and catches me staring.
   "Do you not want to look at me?" She asks tears filling her eyes again.
   "WHAT! No! I just......Like what I see!" This blush covers her face making her even more adorable.
   "Do you think I'm a slut? For changing in front of you? I only did it because I thought you wouldn't mind. Cause you only go for pretty girls." I sigh, and stare at her bare stomach and black lacy bra.
   "You are pretty. And you're not a slut. Just change. I won't look!" That's a lie! I am going to look.
   "Okay!" She pulls off her outfit leaving her in a black lacy bra and thong. My jeans tighten, and I panic. I got a boner by looking at her. Crap!
   "Umm Ash, I don't have any pajamas. Could I borrow your shirt. Unless you need it! Then don't give it to me! I have clothes from my brothers, you could wear." She says quickly.
   "You can wear it, and besides I don't sleep with a shirt on." I send her a smile before throwing her my shirt.
   "Thanks again. For staying with me." She smiles at me,and bends down to pick up her shirt. Leaving me a clear view of her ass. Nice!
   "Am I sleeping on the floor?" I ask.
   "NO! We can both sleep on the bed." I nod, and she slips on my shirt. Seeing her in my shirt turns me on. She's so fucking sexy.
   "Okay!" I pull off my pants, and we both hop into the bed. Rain starts hitting the windows, and Riley pokes me.
   "Will you come with me to turn up the heat?" I nod, and we hop out of the bed. "Can I hop on your back? Wait, I'll be too heavy!" I sigh, and pull her onto my back. She leads me towards the heater, and we turn up the heat. We get back to her room, and she gasps. "Am I a slut?"
   "What? No, why?"
   "For letting you sleep with me in my bed?"
   "No. A slut would actually sleep with me." I say. She nods, and jumps into her bed. Lightning strikes, and she screams.
   "ASH!" She screams into the dark. Crap! When the lightning flashed she only saw a body. Not a face.
   "Hey, it's me! Don't worry!" I say soothingly as I hop into her bed. I can't believe I get to sleep with her. She's so sweet, and the love of my life. I can't ruin my chances with her.
   "Please stay close. I'm terrified of storms." I pull myself closer to her, and drape an arm around her. "Promise you won't try anything!"
   "Promise!" I kiss her forehead, and we both fall asleep."