Home With The Bad Boy

Chapter 8

Riley's POV

I groggily open my eyes, and look at the clock. It's three am. Slowly, I turn towards Ash and smile. He was being so nice to me today.
I bet he thinks I'm weak, because all I did was cry. And he probably thinks I'm a slut for sleeping in the same bed as him.
But I was absolutely terrified of storms. I don't know why, all I know is that I'm terrified of them.
Most people would laugh at me for thinking I'm a slut, because I never actually slept with him. But, I did think I was a slut. Because I've only known him for two days and he's already sleeping in my bed. And I changed in front of him. My phone buzzes, and it's a call from the school.
School was canceled because of flooding. Crap! The storm is really bad! And Ash is gonna have to stay with me. I don't know if he's still gonna be nice to me when he wakes up. I hope he's not to mad about having to stay with me.
I close my eyes, and fall back asleep.

"Riley, wake up." A husky male voice whispers into my ear. OMG! Ash's Morning voice is the hottest thing ever!
"I'm awake." I whisper.
"School got cancelled because of the storm. Awesome right! Do you want me to leave though?" My eyes widen, and I look at him.
"Of course not! If we can't drive to school, you're not driving home!" He laughs,and we both hop out of the bed.
"Riley, do you have pants I could borrow?" I nod, and head to Gray's room. I pull out my brothers Adidas pants. (Photo Above)
"Here!" He pulls them on, and stares at me for a second, before looking at his phone. "You hungry?" I ask. He nods, and we head downstair. My heart starts pounding, and I beg for it to stop. At this point I'm sure Ash can hear my heart.
"You don't have to make me anything. I don't have to eat. I'll get water or something. You're already letting me stay at your house-" I interrupt him before he can finish.
"Ash, it's fine. Really! You're the guest!" He smiles, and then smirks at me. I am suddenly nervous.
"Nice shirt!" Curiously, I look down to find myself in his shirt. My eyes look at his chest, and I melt. His six pack is more defined than my life.
"Do you want it back?" He laughs, and pinches my cheeks.
"Keep it Nerd." When he calls me a nerd this time I know he's kidding.
"Are you sure?" I bite my lip nervously, and he eyes my lips. Umm, is he grossed out or did he think I was hot?
"I'm sure. So what's for breakfast?" Cocky jerk is back again! Shoot me.
"I'm making pancakes. Want one?" Right now, I'm a little sacred. Because the old him is back. And the old him almost killed me.
"Sure." I nod, and quietly make the pancakes.
"Do you want syrup?" I ask with my eyes trained on the floor.
"Sure." He says. I open the cabinet, and scowl. The syrup is way to high for me to reach it. But I'm not asking him. I'm afraid old him is gonna come back. I just hope he doesn't notice I'm scared, because I don't want to look weak.
I attempt to climb on the counter but fail. So I jump up and down trying to reach the damn syrup. That's when I hear laughing.
"What?" I ask afraid he's gonna go all alpha male on me again.
"You're so small. It's cute! You could've just asked me." I blush, and he lifts me onto his shoulders. And I don't care how cliche this sounds, but when he touched me, sparks exploded. I tried to ignore them and pulled out the syrup.
How can I like someone I'm afraid of?
"You can hop off now!" He states getting annoyed.
"I'm sorry! I was probably too heavy for you!" I hop off his back, and immediately go back to my pancakes. I can't believe that just happened. I'm so fat that not even one of the strongest boys in my high school could carry me.
"Riley, I didn't mean it that way." He says his voice soft and sincere.
"It's fine. You're right anyways." Instead of responding, he huffs, and sits down. Now, I refuse to make eye contact with him. Quickly but nicely, I give him his food, and eat mine. After about a minute, Ash pokes me. I jolt back, and he chuckles.
"Umm, I'm bored. What do you want to do?" At this point I'm just sad.
Sad because the nice caring bad boy is gone. Now I'm stuck in a room with scary mean bad boy.
"I don't really care." He suggests a scary movie, and I nod. I used to be scared of them, but I haven't watched one in forever. I hope I'm not scared.
"Insidious it is then!" Shit, he found my brothers movies. I'm screwed.
"Alright I'll make popcorn." He nods, and pulls out the movie. I make the popcorn, and head back to find the movie ready. We sit down on the same couch, and he hits play.
Thirty minutes into the movie, and I'm already about to piss my pants.
"Ash, can I scoot closer to you?" He looks at me, and shakes his head. God, now I'm gonna die. Something pops onto the screen, and I jump back and scream. Ash tells me to be quiet, and I curl into a ball.
About half an hour later, a bloody face pops onto the screen. I scream, and then look at Ash.
"I'm sorry! I was scared!" I say hoping he won't get mad.
"Hey it's fine! Sorry for ignoring you. Come here." He opens his arms to me, and I crawl over to him. I snuggle up into his side, and he wraps an arm around me. The movie continues, and five minutes after he pulls me into his arms, another jump scare pops up.This time when I scream, Ash calms me down. He does this by kissing my forehead and rubbing his hands up and down my arms.
I start getting really cold, and push myself closer to Ash.
"Are you cold?" He asks.
"A little bit." I whisper afraid something from the movie is gonna kill me.
"Want me to get you a blanket?" I nod, and he gets up and walks downstairs.
I look at the screen just as something pop up, and scream. Again. Most people would laugh at me, but I'm deathly scared of horror movies.
"Ash? Where are you?" I hear a step, and my heart started thudding. I'm literally about to start crying.
When I was little my neighbor's used to play pranks on me. So now I'm deathly scared of horror stuff. Normally I don't cry, unless I'm being bullied or I'm watching a horror movie.
All of a sudden, I hear another step. This time it's closer.
"Ash, is that you?" I whisper.
"BOO!" Someone screams. I scream as tears fall down my face. Ash starts laughing, and turns on the light. He pauses the movie, then look at me.As soon as he look at me, the laughing stops. "Riles, are you okay? I had no idea I would scare you so much. I'm sorry!" The look in his eyes is sincere, but I don't want to forgive him. But I have to. I'm too nice. And who else is gonna hold me during the movie.
    He leans closer to me, and kisses my cheeks.
    Almost like kissing my tears away.
"It's fine! I'm just being a wimp!" I chuckle, and he guiltily pulls me into his arms. He puts the blanket around me and starts the movie. During the movie I just snuggle closer to him. After the movie, I refuse to let go of Ash.
"Riley, are you okay?" Even though he's trying to be nice, I can tell he's finding this funny.
"I'm scared!" I pout, and he awes. "Why'd you awe?" I ask still pouting.
"Because you're cute!" Then he sends me a wink, causing me to blush.
"Whatever. What do you want to do now?"
"Umm, can we watch another horror film?" He does this adorable puppy face, and I nod.
Here goes nothing.