Brother Bonding

Chapter 13

THIS IS DOLAN SMILES. YOU ARE BLESSED

   I wake up to  the sound of my garage opening, and a smile spreads across my face. When I look down and find myself in my skirt and crop top, I get up to change. So, I quickly run into Gray's room and pick out one of his warm sweaters. His sweaters are literally one of the softest things to ever exist. Ever.
   "Riles! We're here!" Ethan yells. Quickly, I wipe off my lipstick,and push back baby hairs from my braids. I throw away my make up wipe, and head downstairs.
   "Riley!  Why are you wearing my shirt?" Grayson asks.
   "Because Ethan said I couldn't wear his anymore." I say pouting. Both of them awe, and Grayson pulls me into a hug.
   "It's cool sis." He smiles, and we head to the T.V. room. Ethan gets the pizza, and Gray and I look for a movie. We end up watching White Chicks.
   At the end of the movie we're all laughing so hard. I tell them I wanna watch another movie, and after half an hour of arguing they agree to watch what I want to. That would be Me Before You.
   We watch the whole movie, and in the end I'm sobbing. WHAT THE HELL!!
   YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO END A MOVIE LIKE THAT!
     Ethan and Grayson laugh at me, and I just sob.
   "That was so sad. They were.....I can't." I cross my arms over my chest, and they burst out laughing.
   "Sorry Riley. It wasn't that sad." Ethan says. Instead of responding, I start cleaning up.
   "Riley, let's play jenga!" I laugh, and they pull Jenga out of our game closet.
   When we were little I used to be a FUCKING boss when it came to Jenga. But I haven't played it in like five years. And whoever loses has to run around our neighborhood yelling something embarrassing. I would know. I'm the fucktard that made up that rule.
   We start the game, and so far so good. It's Ethan's turn and I laugh when I see his face. He's literally sweating. As he pulls out the block, the whole thing comes crumbling down. Grayson and I burst out laughing, and Ethan just glares.
   "Riles, we should make him yell 'I'm ugly and i'm proud!'" We laugh, and I agree with Grayson.
   Ethan grumbles as he walks out of the house, and Grayson and I just laugh.
   "I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!" He repeats this over and over, and it just gets funnier every time. As he walks back into the house, all of our neighbors curiously and angrily look at him. "Let's play something else." I nod, and I decide to watch Orange Is The New Black. It's one of the only shows my brothers watch with me.
   After a few episodes, I get tired and lay my head on Gray's shoulder. And yes, Grayson was my favorite brother. Only because he was nicer to me as a kid. But now that we're all grown up, they're both the best brothers I could ask for.
   "Riles, want me to take you upstairs." Just as I'm about to respond, Ethan burps. And it's really loud. Gross!
   "Ethan, you're disgusting." I say between laughs.In the end, we all end up laughing for like ten minutes. Because we're that fucking dumb.
   "Guys, come on let's go to sleep." Ethan says. I nod, and they both stand up and start cleaning up. When they look at me, I just lift my arms up signaling them to pick me up. Grayson chuckles, and picks me up on his back.
   He drops me on my bed, and pull the cover over me.
   "Night Riles." Ethan says from the doorway.
   "Night." Gray says.
   "Night. Love you guys." I say sleepily.
   "Love you too." They say. When the turn off my light, scary images pop into my head, and I jump out of my bed. Slowly, I make my way to Gray's room.
   Instead of knocking, I barge into his room, cradling myself. Believe it or not, this isn't the first time this happened. A few years back when our neighbors used to prank me, I always use to go into Gray's room.
   "Riles, what's wrong?" He says pushing himself onto one arm.
   "I'm scared." Worry fills his eyes, and he pats the spot next to him. When I get into the bed, I build a pillow wall, and close my eyes.
   "It's gonna be okay. Next time I see Cole I'll kill him." I laugh, and he pats my arm.
   "Thanks Gray. Night." I close my eyes, and fall asleep.