Mall With The Badboy

Chapter 14

   "Riley, wake up. I have to go to college. And Gabe is waiting downstairs for you." I groggily open my eyes, and smile when I realize it's Saturday. Two days without the bad boy. Thank God.
   A pillow is thrown at me, and I sit upright glaring at a laughing Grayson.
   "I'm getting up. Damn." I say laughing. When I look in Grays mirror, and grimace. My hair is everywhere, my face is oily, and my eyebrows are definitely not on fleek! What the fuck is me?
   "I have to change Riles!" Grayson says pouting. I just laugh, and head to my room. Knowing Gabe's gonna wanna take me out, I look for an outfit. (Above)
   Since my hair isn't that dirty, I keep it in it's braids. When I head downstairs, I sneak up on Gabe. As soon as I get near him, Ethan says.
    "Riley's behind you." Everyone laughs, but me. I cross my arms over my chest and pout. My flannel bothers me, so I wrap it around my waist. Then they all stop laughing.
   "You're not wearing that Babe." Gabe says right before Gray says.
   "It was short enough when the flannel was tied around your waist." Seconds after Ethan says.
   "Every guy is gonna look at you. And your stomach is...."
   "Guys, I'm fine. Promise. Plus, if a guy hits on me I can pretend Gabe and I are dating. He can do a pretty good straight guy voice." He demonstrate, and Ethan and Grayson sigh.
   "Fine. But be safe." They say. I nod, and pull out my Mac lipstick. Gabe puts it on me, and we head out.
   "So where are we going?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
   "Mall?" He asks.
   "Sure. But I don't have that much money." My lips just out into a pout, and I furrow my brows.
   "I'll buy you what you want." Offers a very happy looking Gabe.
   "What? NO! You can't.............."
   "It's fine. You've bought me so much junk, and you deserve this. After what Cole put you through this week, you deserve a shopping trip." Gabe says, winking at me over his shoulder.
   "Fine. I love you for this." I hug him, and we hop into his car. When we get to the mall, we head straight to Starbucks. I order my Venti Vanilla Bean Frappe,and Gabe orders a Caramel Macchiato.
   "I'll pay Gabe. I have enough money." Gabe glares at me.
   "Bitch please." Faking a hair flip, he hands the cashier money. I pout, and he just side hugs me. We walk around until we enter Forever 21. There I buy a crapload of tops,shorts, and some dresses. Gabe even bought me a cute pair of wedges. Then we find ourselves in Aeropostale. When I get there I buy a lot of
cute shirts, but I made sure they weren't that much. Because I don't want Gabe spending all his money on me. After that Gabe buys me tons of clothes from American Eagle. And yes, before you ask, Gabe is hella rich.
    Once we leave American Eagle, he drags me to Victoria's Secret. There, he buys me three pairs of bras and underwear.
   "Gaaaabe." I whine.He raises an eyebrow, and I smile. "I'm hungry. Can we eat something?" Instead of responding, he smiles and takes me to the food court.
   "Let's eat at McDonalds." I nod, and we head in line. We both order, and take our meals to a table. Gabe's eyes widen five minutes into the meal and I turn around. My eyes widen, and I groan. Ash and Isaac are sitting at a table watching me. Ash winks at me, and I blush and turn away.
   "You like him Riles!" Gabe says.
   "I know." I say groaning into my hands.
   "I can see why, he's hot!" We laugh, and he tells me we'll talk about this later. Someone pokes my shoulder, and I turn around to see Ash.
   "Hey Bitch." He snarled. Again.
   "Watch it man whore." Gabe says standing up, earning a few stares from strangers.
   "What it's true, she is a bitch." Ash says smiling at me evilly. Tears well up in my eyes, and guilt flashes through his eyes.
   "Just l-leave me alone." I say my voice thick with emotion. Isaac says he has to go, and Ash smiles. Once Isaac is gone, Ash runs towards me only to be stopped by a fuming Gabe.
   "There's no way in hell I'm letting you get close to her." They glare at each other for what seems like hours, and then Ash shoves Gabe to the side.  He runs up to me, and lifts my chin with his hands.
   "Riley, I'm sorry. Isaac said I had to or he'd hurt you. Please forgive me." He says desperately.
   "No." I say scowling. Looking behind Ash,I find Gabe sympathetically smiling at me.
   "What will it take? Please." He begs. Desperately looking around, I spot cigarettes in his front pocket.
   "Stop smoking." I say bluntly.
   "What?"
   "I said stop smoking." My eyebrows furrow, and he smiles at me.
   "Deal." He pulls me in for a hug, and I take in his sweet pine tree and cologne smell.
   "Do you really think I'm a bitch?" I mumble into his chest which I'm still trapped in.
   "What? Of course not. I'm so sorry." He plants a kiss on my forehead, and walks away leaving me speechless.
   "Babe are you okay?" Gabe asks grabbing our bags.
   "Yeah. But he kissed me." I say smiling.
   "He so likes you."
   "How do you know." An eyebrow goes up, and Gabe smiles.
   "I may be gay, but I know how boys think. And he likes you." Gabe says matter of fact illay.
   "Should I ask him out now?" Gabe nods, and I chase after Ash.
   "ASH!ASH!" I scream when I find gim walking to his car.
    "Yeah." He says casually.
   "Will you go out on a date with me?" When he doesn't respond, my hopes drop. "Ummm, you know what if you don't want to that's cool I guess." He stops me by saying.......