Crying With The Bad Boy

Chapter 5

Outfit Above W/ Lipstick. Scroll to see lipstick.

   "Is it too late now to say sorry, cuz I'm missi-." My hand slammed my alarm clock, and I got up to get ready.
   Quickly, I hop in the shower and take a quick shower. Once I'm done with that, I pull on my outfit. I may not wear makeup, but I still like wearing some lipstick to school. So, I pull out one of my favorite shades. It's maroon, which is also one of my favorite colors. (Lipstick is the second photo.)
   "Riley! HURRY UP! WE HAVE TO DRIVE YOU TODAY!" My brothers yell. I have to twin brothers. (Photo will be in next chapter.)
   "I'm coming!" My brothers names were Grayson and Ethan. (Hello! I am a bromie omie! Dolan Twins rule!)
   Let me tell you something about my brothers. They were incredibly overprotective of me. And they're eighteen. So they know who Ash Cole is, and if they found out I was talking to him they'd kill him. Then me. See they're part of the reason why haven't had my first kiss. That and I don't want to give it to anyone.
   "Okay!" Grayson yells. My brothers had the same hair color as me, but got their light brown eyes from my dad. Unlike me, my brothers were actually good looking. And I mean that in a sisterly way. Most girls would pretend to be my friend so they could get closer to my brothers.
   I run down the stairs, and they glare.
   "Why are you wearing shorts?" Grayson asks.
   "Every single boy is gonna be looking at you!" Ethan says.
   "Because it's hot out. Damn! Can we go?" They share looks, before stubbornly hopping in the car. Normally, my brothers were really goofy. Except when it came to my well being. Which meant a lot to me.
   "Bye guys! Love you!" I say hooping out of the car.
   "Love you too!" They say. Sending them one last smile over my shoulder, I head into the school. When I get to my locker, I feel someone watching me. Weird.
   I open my locker, when a note falls out.
   Meet me behind the bleachers during your free period. Or else I'll ruin Gabe.
   -?
   My heart starts pounding, because I don't want to. But I know I have to. Gabe doesn't deserve to be taken down. Or anything.
   The bell rings and I head to geometry. Great, Ash is in this class. COuld life get any worse!
   "Move Nerd!" Ash sneers.
   "I'm sorry!" I squeak. When he sees my terrified look, he walks closer to me. But I run to my desk.
   "Hello Class! I"m your sub. I don't have plans, so you have a free period." The whole class cheers, and starts talking to their friends. Too bad I don't have any in this class.
   "Yo Slut!" Tiffany says to me.
   "Tiffany, you don't have to cat call yourself. The horny boys of this generation are already doing it for you!" I send her a fake sympathetic smile, and look at the class. All of them are laughing their asses off. Good. My eyes lock with Ash's, and I look down.
   "Please. The whole school knows you fucked Ash Cole. On the first day too. I also heard that you were so bad he dropped you in the pouring rain." I blink away tears before glaring at her.
   "Who told you that?" I question. Worriedly, I look over my shoulder at the sub to find him asleep. Great!
   "Ash of course!" Tears fill my eyes, and I run out of the class. I can't believe I trusted that asshole. He was so nice.
   "Riley!" Shit! It's him. In a rush, I pull my feet on top of the toilet seat. "It's not true! Well it is, but I didn't know she would tell everyone!" I slam the stall door open, tears freely falling down my face.
   "OH! You thought the school bitch who HATES ME wouldn't spread rumors about me. And why'd you do it! HUH? To prove that you don't really care for anyone's feelings but yourself? Because if so, it worked. You proved to me and everybody else that you're a cruel asshole. Who doesn't care for anyone but himself!" I scream. "Everyone knows she hates me. But I guess you were too busy fixing your hair to notice!" I push past him, but he pulls me back. "OW!"
   "Sorry, but you have to listen to me." At this point, I refuse to look at him, because I know he's gonna be laughing.
   "I don't have to do anything." I look up at him for the first time, and see regret fill his eyes. Probably regrets that he got caught.
   "I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong-"
   "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO IT!" I scream wiping away my tears. This asshole wasn't worth my tears.
   "I was mad okay? I was mad you thought I didn't care." Then I burst out laughing.
   "So you thought this would change my mind? If so you're an even bigger idiot than I thought! I shouldn't have helped you that day. You know if this is what I'm gonna get out of it. That guy was nicer to me than you are!" I leave him with him mouth open wide.
   I just hope that the person I'm meeting at the bleachers is nicer than him. I hope the person I'm meeting at the bleachers isn't him!