Epilogue

*Greg's POV*

Its been 15 years since we killed Herobrine. After that experience, I never played minecraft again. Now I have a wife and kids. I was over at my friend Jeffery's house. My kids Shaun and Frank were running around playing with Jeffery's kids Sam and Kyle.

"Do you guys know what ever happened to minecraft?" I asked.

"They removed it the day after Herobrine was killed." Jeffery's wife Madi said. XD got you back Jeffery!

"My kids still play minecraft." Jeffery said. "They play it on our computer."

"Hey Daaad!?" Kyle ran up to us. "Can we play minecraft?"

"Sure Kyle!"

"Yaaaaaay!!" The kids all ran inside.

"Hey Greg!" Zoe walked up. "PaulFrank is having a wedding! She wants us to come!"

"Ok. Where is it?"

"Its in Hawaii!"

"Ok sounds fun!"

"DAAAAAD!" Frank screamed from the house.

"I'M COMING!" I ran inside the house, and I saw them staring at the screen.

I looked at the screen, and I saw that the house was burnt down, and there was a flaming netherack pyramid.

"Here lemme see that!" I took over the computer, and walked around the world. Buildings were destroyed and on fire, and there were tons of skeletons and zombies everywhere.

As I was walking around the world, I saw something standing in the middle of the road. Those eyes were unforgetable.

Herobrine.