Chapter 10

"We made it!!" We all were running around cheering at the finish line.

"Welcome to the other side of the jail." A guy named Pcs217 said to us.

"Well then," Herobrine boomed. "Since you all seem to be making it past my puzzle, we shall put you through one more test." All the other living players teleported to us.

"Your job is to find all 10 of Mr. Slendy's pages."

"Sounds like the game Slender." Sammy said.

"Exactly," Herobrine replied. "Except in this version, there is 10 pages not 8."

"THATS CHEEP!" A guy named Hoglien said. He was actually the only guy in a default skin.

"YEAH!" Wolvesrule agreed.

"Boo hoo. I this is suppose to be hard! I AM HEROBRINE!!"

"If we can do it on our computers, than we should be able to do it in minecraft." Tinkman said.

"He's right-"

"SHUT UP!" Herobrine screamed. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR CHITTER CHATTER!!"

"Yes Mr. Brine."

Herobrine pushed a button, and we were teleported into what seemed like a truck.

"You guys are all in teams!" Herobrine said through a loud speaker. "That way, it would b eeasier for you to survive."

I was in a team with Wyatt, Ethan, Zoe, and Releena.

"Hi." I looked through the window, and saw that the other teams were Sky, Toby, Kermit, Deadlox, TrueMU, and Honeydew. The other team was Sammy, Tinkman, Wolvesrule, Honglien, Pcs217, and RAPIDSHOTZ.

"It would be better if you left earlier than later."

"Well, lets listen to herobrine and go." I said.

Wyatt opened the door, and we all walked out.

*****

It was a cold night outside the truck. A small breeze blew the leaves on the trees. As we stepped out, the other teams also came out.

"Lets go find that bathroom place." Said Ethan.

As We were walking away, I turned arround to see if we left anybody, and I swear I saw Slendy standing in our truck.

{You probably just hallucinating.}

Yeah, hopefully.

*******

We were womdering the forest for what seemed like hours, when we found a dark tunnel.

"There's a page inside of that tunnel." Zoe said shakily.

"Rember what happens everytime we find pages?" Releena asked.

"Yeah,"I replied. "He gets closer to us."

"So is this a good idea?"

"Well, Yolo."

"I hate that word." Ethan said.

"Whatever. Lets just go get the page."

We all walked into the tunnel searching the walls, until I heard Zoe.

"I FOUND IT!"

We all ran to where she was. There sat the page, a picture of the Slender Man in the woods.

Right was I grabbed it there was a scream and Herobrine's voice.

"Player Pcs217 and Honglien have died.

__________________________________________________________________________

So, if I added you, and you died within a chapter, no hard feelings. Somebody needed to die, so it was Pcs217 and whimperwoofx2. The answer to the question was in a spectators stand. This question is: how old is Greg? Answer in my comments, and BECOME ONE OF MA PEEPS!!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

DJUnicorn⚡™