Chapter 4

««@wypunk this chapter is also dedicated to you»»

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Zoe and I jumped back, grabbed our swords, and were just about to kill Herobrine, when he fell on the ground and started laughing.

"Uh what?"

"You Noobs!" Herobrine got up and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Oh... Wait your that one guy. Sorry."

"I'm guessing your not Herobrine."

"Nope. I'm wyatt." I saw that he pulled out a phone and started typing. His skin changed a red and black knight. I saw his gamer tag was Wypunk.

"I'm-"

"Greg. I know. Your girlfriend is Zoe."

"How do you know us?" Zoe asked.

"I'll tell you later."

Wyatt pulled out his phone again, started typing. Than poof. We were standing in a house.

"How?"

"You know in the computer Minecraft, you can type commands."

"Yeah."

"These are your command thingies."

I took out my command phone and typed in /Gamemode 1. Nothing happened. I guess you can't change the gamemode. That sucks.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!"

I turned around and saw another boy walk into the house.

"Ethan its okay. These intruders are Greg and Zoe."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Do want some cake?"

"Uh... Sure?"

Ethan ran out of the room.

"So how do you know us?" I asked.

"Well, let me explain." Wyatt said. "Three years ago, I got Minecraft for the first time. I decided to get the Herobrine mod, like you Greg. I started it up and also got pulled into Minecraft. I gathered enough materials to go to the end, and thats what I did. When I went into the end. When I was in the end, I got a huge surprise. Herobrine just stood there and laughed at me. He told me that my time will come later. He then kicked me out of the game. I woke up in my bed, and started researching Mojang. Ethan also got pulled into Minecraft earlier. Then you and Alex went missing, and. I knew what happened. I found your mom, and told her what happened but she didn't believe us. It took us weeks to find the server that you were on. Once we found it. We went back to your mom, showed her, found you, and saved your life. We also sent you a video of what was happening at home. We snook into Mojang and asked the front desk person about Herobrine. After awhile, he showed us the file. Herobrine has special agents that work through Mojang. The agents told Notch that they got rid of Herobrine so he wouldn't get suspicious. Herobrine also has 10 stages. You killed him at stage 5, and brought him down to stage 4. Once he hits stage 10, he will be able to travel between Minecraft and the normal world. The only way you can kill him for real, is when he is on stage 10 or stage 1. We need to find and kill him."

"You still never told us how you know our names."

"I have my ways."

"Now I'm guessing you told them everything?" Ethan walked out

"Where's the cake?"

"Not everything." Wyatt replied

"Good. Because they have a friend visiting."

__________________________________________________________________________

WTF IPAD!!! If you read the one with the random words, sorry that wasn't me. My ipad crunked up so i had to redo the entire chapter. I don't even feel like saying Comment!! Vote!! Fan!!

Coolguy11📛