Chapter 19 (part 1)

"Alex!?!" I gasped.

"Yep."

"Wow. How come you have never emailed me?"

"See, once we got to Japan, I realized that my email wasn't valid in Japan for some reason, so I created a new one. Its weird because my parents emails worked, but mine didn't. I ended up losing all of my contacts that were with my old email."

"That never happens." PaulFrank said as she walked into the room.

"I know." Alex replied. "But it happened to me."

"So Alex, hows your life in Japan?"

"Its pretty great actually. Our family moved into a huge house. Plus, my laptop was worth $2,000 in Japan, so I got a Mac."

"Wow, you sound rich."

"Well kinda. Oh I'm on in 3,2,1! Hello all you Crafters out there! I'm Alex, and today I am with one of my old friends Greg,"

"Hi."

"And some monkey."

"Just call me PaulFrank." PaulFrank snapped.

"How many subscribers?" I asked.

"7 million."

"Wow."

"Today I'm continuing my search for Herobrine, on Notch's Party Map. When I spawned, I was at the ruins of a burned down house, so I went exploring, and I found this town."

-BREAKING NEWS!!!! A BLACK FIGURE HAS BEEN TERRORIZING THE ENTIRE CITY!! JUST A COUPLE OF MINUETS AGO, THE FIGURE GREW TENTACLES OUT OF HIS BACK!! THE FIGURE USES HIS TENTACLES TO GRAB AND KILL PASSING BY CITIZENS!! BE WARNED, STAY INSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE, AND DON'T GO TO SLEEP!! KAI SMITH BRICK NEWS!!

"What in the name of Notch was that!?!?!?" Alex asked. "It looks like those minion things I had to kill."

"Its worse than that. He is about 20x stronger-"

"And he can get into your head!" PaulFrank bursted.

"Is he killable? I saw two boys trying, and I don't know of they died."

"Who were they Alex?"

"Wypunk, and EJGamer500."

"Thats Wyatt and Ethan!" PaulFrank screamed.

"Lady, whats with the screaming?" Alex yelled.

"Were are we by the way?" I asked Alex.

"Some hotel I guess."

*LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE WOOL SUITE!! IT IS NOW TIME FOR LIGHTS OFF!! PLEASE TO TO SLEEP IMMEDIATELY!! ANY VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!!*

"Um, there is only two beds." PaulFrank said. "And I am not sleeping with any of you two!" PaulFrank jumped in a bed and fell asleep.

"Easy solution."

/Give KingG45 1 bed

I took my bed, places it on the ground, and went to sleep.

*****

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" I bolted out of bed, and grabbed my sword. PaulFrank was also up and looking around. Alex was still sleeping, because he was on his Mac.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" I heard the screaming again.

"Wasn't us." PaulFrank said.

"Nope, but we need to get out of here." I walked over to Alex, and broke his bed.

"Dude what the-"

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

"Is that?"

"Someone screaming? Yes. Thats why we need to get out of here." I ran over to the windows, and saw that they were covered with bedrock.

{Safety first!}

"We have to go out the front door." I said to everyone.

When I opened the door, I realized that there was no power in the entire building. How ironic, I have to go through a dark hotel, with only a flashlight, while some crazy beast is loose also.

/Give KingG45 1 flashlight

"Lets go guys"

I shinned the flashlight at the ground ahead of us. So far nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

{Yeah nothing except that blooding on the walls and door.}

I turned the flashlight to the wall. Sure enough, there was blood all over it.

"I thought that Minecraftians didn't have blood." Alex said.

"Yeah me too. Maybe its a mod or something."

We continued down the hall, when we heard something moving behind us.

"Whoooooooos there?" Alex yelled behind us.

"Dude!" PaulFrank whispered. "Number 3 rule of Horror movies! Never ask who's there!"

"Whats numbers one and two?" Alex asked.

"Never go towards the weird noise unarmed, and never be home alone during a thunder storm and when the power goes out."

"Seems legit."

"Hey Alex are you commentating?"

"Yesh. I have it where you guys speak through chat. Sometimes I have it where I can hear your voices, but right now, its in chat."

"Cool." We kept on walking, forgetting that there is a killer lurking behind us.