Chapter 29

*Greg's POV*

I sat there, staring at the wall in front of me. I wasn't thinking about anything, just staring. After what felt like days of staring, the ice I was concealed in broke, and I collapsed onto the floor.

"What the heck?"

I looked around the room I was in. There were two other ice chambers containing Zoe and Alex. The room also had mossy cobblestone walls, with stone floors.

"How did I get here?" Than, it all came back to me.

"ZOE!" I checked my innovatory, only to see that I just had a diamond sword.

"Maybe this will help." I muttered to myself. I grabbed the handle of the sword, and started bashing the ice. I sat there bashing at it for what seemed like a hour, when the ice cracked, and Zoe fell into my arms.

"Greeeeeeeg....." Zoe moaned.((its normal all you pervs))

"Zoe! Are okay?"

"What do you think!" She moaned.

"Never mind. Do you remember anything?"

"Yeah." She looked up at me. "We were dating. I was gonna give you your surprise birthday gift, than we were pulled into minecraft by Herobrine, than we met up with Darren, than we were trapped here.

I smiled. "You still have that gift?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because when we get out of Minecraft, I'm coming over to your place."

"Well then lets get out of minecraft!"

We walked over to the edge of the room, and opened the door. I looked down the hallway, and I signaled that it was safe, and we headed down the hallways. I turned a corner, and ran into nobody but the minion.

[Hello there Greg. I see that you escaped your chamber. I also see that you left your friends Alex.]

Alex is on his computer in the real world! He's probably left his computer!

[Thats Great! He can watch Herobrine take over your world firsthand!]

WHAT!

[Thats right. Herobrine is already in the real world, with a army of skeletons and zombies! Your pesky military can't do anything about them!]

STOP STALLING US!

[I'm not-]

The minion looked down, to see that my diamond sword was stuck in his body. He looked up at me, and I pulled my sword out from his torso.

[How?] He spoke his last words, than he collapsed to the ground.

"Come on Zoe, lets go find that portal!"

*********

Surprisingly Herobrine's Army was made of mostly skeletons and Zombies, because as we were wandering the long hallways, we saw no sign of life.

"GREG! Check this out!" Zoe was staring at a window. I looked out the window, and I saw that we were under water.

"Wait, so we are at the bottom of the ocean?" Zoe asked.

"Nope. We are at the bottom of a lake. I can see the sides." I said.

"Wait a sec. Isn't there a lake like this on the server where we met Ethan and Wyatt."

"Yeah there was." I thought about that for a second. "The first server we played on should have a portal."

"That leads to the SIMULATOR!" Zoe finished.

"Come on, lets go!" I started mining the glass. Once the glass broke, I grabbed Zoe's hand, and we swam up.

_________________________________________

Shup peeps, DJUnicorn here! I just wanna say that making these end chapter things are getting harder! I really don't have much to talk about here anymore. :P Sooooo yeah............... Wait! If you are reading this, type a random word into the comment section, so that I know that someone is reading this. I feel so lonely when no one comments! And yeah. Thats all.

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

DJUNICORN🔥™ (thunderbolt has been replaced with fireball!