Chapter 14

When I opened my eyes, I was laying in a bed.

"What the?" I scanned my surroundings. I was in a wooden house, with a bookshelf crafting table, and a furnace. There was also a chest on the wall. Inside, there was only a loaf of bread, and a wooden sword.

"Where am I?"

"My house." I turned to see a guy named Johnney2351. "My name is Johnney. Yours?"

"I'm Greg. I would like to know, how did I get here?"

"Well," Johnney said sitting down. "I was out chillaxing, when I heard a helicopter. I looked out my window, and saw a guy wearing a Ronald McDonald suit screaming, than he jumped out of the plane and it exploded sending McDonalds food eveywhere. The fries and burgers burned through my roof, snd you fell on my floor. A couple of other people went flying into random peoples houses. Everyone survived."

"That is the weirdest story that I have ever heard." I didn't believe it, until I saw that there was a hole in the wall, and it was filled with burgers.

"Here, take these items." Johnney gave me a stack of wood, 10 iron, 5 gold, 6 wool, 25 sticks, and 100 cookies.

"Shanks." I took my stuff and left.

"Wait! I'm comming with you!"

"Fine." Right as we were leaving, I saw Johnney's TV go off.

-Breaking news! There has been crime streaks all over the city! A man named SkytheKidRS has robbed the bank, and tooken all of our gold! He was with a group of men name Deadlox, KermitPlaysMC, HuskyMudKipz, and a woman named Dawn. Also a pschopath named Paulfrank123 is running through the city throwing banannas at people. She was also throwing exploding chickens into people houses! And finally, a man that looks like Steve, but has white eyes, is teleporting around town burning houses! Thats all for today, be armed and be carful! This is Lola Crafterson, and your watching Brick TV!

"So Sky and his gang are stealing budder. As expcted. Paul is actually a girl. Pretty neat. And herobrine is here."

"Looks like we have trouble." Johnney said.

"Trouble indeed."

________________________________________________________________________

Yesh! Awesome chapter! I added some Humor in there for you guys ;) *wink* ;) *wink* ;) *WINK* anyways, BANANNA OVERLOAD!!! 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 Lol! Anyways, the question, is: Where did Paulfrank123 get all of da exploding chickens? If you dunno, guess.

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

Peace out ma peeps!!! DJUnicorn⚡™