The End

SHUP PEEPS! DJUnicorn here! Welcome to the final chapter of Herobrine's return. I had fun making this story. I'll talk more at the final authors note. Bai!

_____________________________________________

I looked around, as the whole world came zooming pass. First it was just numbers and random code, but after a couple of seconds, the world started coming back in bits and pieces. As the world around me, started getting more clear, I felt a tugging at my arms. The tugging got stronger and stronger until I felt like I was getting my arms ripped off. Once the pain got unbearable, my vision went red.

******

"Greg! Greg!" I was being shook by someone. "Greg!"

"Uuuhhhh."

"OH MY GOD HE'S AWAKE!"

"W-where am I?" I opened my eyes, only to see that everything was a blur.

"Your at home Greg! I'm your mother!"

"Mom!? I need to go to Seattle!" My vision came back. I was lying on the floor in my living room, with paramedics surrounding me. I looked at my chest to see that I was still clenching my diamond sword.

"Greg, you can't go anywhere. You need to rest!"

"No mom. The world is in danger. I need to go now." I sat up and I realized that my entire body was sore.

It will only last for a couple of minuets. You'll feel better.

How do I know all this?

Its simple portal recovery. Now get your sword, and go.

Lets do dis!

I stood up grabbed my sword, and I ran into the wall.

Lol!

******

I opened my eyes, and rolled over. I was in my room. My sword was at my bedside. I lifted up my arm. It wasn't sore anymore. It felt normal.

Time to jump out the window!

WHAT!?! I AM NOT RETARTED!

Just do it.

Fine.

I grabbed sword, opened up the window, and jumped.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" I covered my eyes.

Opened your eyes. We made it to the ground safely.

HOW?

That doesn't matter. Just go to Seattle center!

Ok!

I grabbed the sword off the ground, and ran to my shed. I grabbed my bike and threw it over the fence. I climbed over the fence, and I peddled towards Seattle center.

*******

As I was approaching the center, I saw complete havoc. Zombies, skeletons and burning buildings everywhere. How the buildings are on fire, I don't know.

It makes everything more dramatic.

Oh ok.

As I was heading towards the center of all of the havoc, my bike tires were shot, and I flipped off the bike and crashed into the ground. The skeleton shot again, but I rolled over with the arrow missing my body by inches. I grabbed my sword, and charged the skeleton. It shot again, but I deflected its arrow with my sword. I jumped in the air, and slashed the skeletons body in half.