Chapter 13

I walked out of the house, and saw Ethan, Wyatt, Zoe, and Releena gaping at me.

"How did you-?"

"Magic, now hurry! We need to catch Slendy!" We bolted into the woods, trying to find any form of life, when Zoe stopped us.

"Whats up Zo?" I asked.

"I have been working with my command phone, and I ended up hacking into the mainframe, and now it does almost any command."

"Thats great Zoe, but why did you stop us?" Wyatt asked.

"Watch." She started typing into her command phone, when a helicopter appeared in front of us.

"WHOA!" We all exclaimed.

The helicopter was equipped with dispensers on the back that held flaming arrows, a dual machine guns on the sides, and a McDonalds. Also the dispensers and the machine guns had unlimited clip, arrows, and bullets. I walked inside, and there was two TV's mounted on the wall, and a real guy working inside the mini McDonalds.

"Lets go catch a Slender man!"

*******

We were patrolling the skies, looking for Mr. Slendy, when we saw him. He was standing in a tree, watching Sky and Deadlox arguing over some Budder.

"Should we shoot?" Ethan asked.

"We need to get closer, so we have a better shot." Releena said. "Zoe, can you lower us down?"

"Yeah, I'm doing that right now." As we were lowering, I saw that Slendy had jumped off the tree and was standing behind Deadlox.

«Sky's POV»

Man Deadlox was so annoying! We had found a chest full of edible butter, but than deadlox punched me and took it all.

"Give me some of da budder!"

"No! I got it fair and square!"

"SHUT UP!" Kermit yelled. "You two are arguing like to little babies."

"Are we posting this video?" Husky asked.

"Yesh. Now my entire Sky army is going to laugh at you because-"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" I turned quickly to see that Slendy was choking Deadlox to death.

"Quick! Give me budder so I can make a butter-"

*KA-BOOM*

The entire forest around us was lit up by a giant forest fire.

"MOTHER OF NOTCH!" Honeydew screamed. "What the F*** is happened here!" I looked up and saw a helicopter, and that one Greg kid manning a gun. I looked around, and I saw a page lying on the ground.

«Greg's POV»

We aimed all of your weapons and fire at Slendy, right as he grabbed Deadlox. I found a chest that had 10 TNT. I took the TNT lit it, and threw it at Slendy. I watched as everything around them blew up.

Zoe flew us to the ground, and we saw the page. I ran and grabbed the page, and right as I grabbed it, everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so the next part/chapters shall get interesting :) Now I must say what I needed to say: I have a friend RythianDarkLordofall. And he has a book. The book is called Herobrine Slayers.(and its pretty awesome!) His book is always higher than mine in action, so here is what I have to say. If you peeps out there can get my book higher than his for a entire week. I will update 7 times a week. The answer to the last question was the killers knife. There is no question today, so yeah.

COMMENT!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

DJUnicorn⚡™