Chapter 21

Everybody started screaming. I couldn't believe that Herobrine is this evil.

When Releena was done burning, we saw Herobrine's face cover the entire screen.

"Every one of you will all get a brutal death, if you don't kill that team. Everyday they are alive, thats another person dead. This team is practically killing your people. I have spies that can see everything. I am Herobrine, no one can save you now! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

The screen went black.

"Um... Lets go to bed." Alex stuttered.

"He's right. We need to sleep. Now, that Herobrine killed my friends on live TV, I am starting to get angry!"

"Alright." Darren replied. "Lets go to sleep."

We walked over to the sleeping quarters, picked out beds, than fell asleep.

******

I woke up in a floating glass room with just a chair in it.

"Mr. Chair!"

"Hello there Pewdie!"

"WHOA! Mr. Chair can talk! Wait, and I'm Pewdiepie!?!?!"

"Yes I can talk, and that was a joke Greg."

This was weird. He new my name. "How do you know my name Mr. Chair?"

"Its me Shaun the Skeleton."

"But your a chair."

"My mind is in the chair. My mind can go into anything except things with minds of their own."

"But Skeletons-"

"Skeletons don't have minds. Otherwise they would always be under trees, and never stop following you."

"True, so why are you here?"

"Well, I have some info that you might wanna know. 1. Wyatt is not who you think he is. 2. They captured Darren."

"Meh, I didn't really know him."

"3. Herobrine is turning minecraft into the real world. Don't you notice how it feels so real?"

"Yeah, your right."

"4. You are stuck in minecraft again."

"Crap."

"5. Herobrine is building a portal that requires the blood of all the players who got here. Sky and his people don't count because they are on a computer. Alex was just pulled in. In order to stop him, go to Herobrine's castle in the nether. Than, you must break the blood blocks. Since Tinkman, Releena, and Aisha died, Herobrine can't get their blood."

"Makes sense."

"Oh and one last thing. You need King Sky's Budder pic to break the blood blocks."

"So I have to rob Sky?"

"No MC's Herobrine Hunters do."

"They won't believe me if I tell them!"

"I know. I'm going into everyones dreams. Good luck Greg!"

The glass I was standing on broke, and I fell to the ground.

***

I bolted up. I looked around, and I realized I was the only one awake. A couple minuets later, Alex also woke up.

"You talk to Shaun?" I asked him.

"Yep. He said I was Stuck in minecraft again."

"I am too."

Pretty soon Zoe woke up.

"We have to get that Budder Pic now!" Zoe whispered.

"Than lets go!" I grabbed my backpack, and headed out the door, with Alex and Zoe.

_____________________________________________________

Hey peeps wassup DJUnicorn⚡™ here! This Chapter was pretty cool. Especially the PewDiePie shoutout. The answer to the last question was there are no backpacks the size of a double chest. Only in Herobrine's Return there is! So todays question has nothing to do with the story, but here it is. Why is Skydoesminecraft's username SkyTheKidRS? He's not a kid. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and always COMENT!! VOTE!! And FAN!!