Chapter 5

"A friend in minecraft! Who?"

I heard the clanking of bones under us.

"SHAUN!!"

Shaun climbed up the ladder, and almost fell apart.

"Greg! Its so great to see you! I've been lost without anybody to talk to for so long, but now your here!"

"Who's Shaun?" Zoe asked.

"Well Zoe," I replied. "After our warship got destroyed by Herobrine, I was left alone on my half of the ship. Shaun and Frank the zombie Spawned on top of my ship, and they were playing cards. We all became friends, and we all helped each other out when we had to survive on the island. Then I met a creeper named Bob, and a Girl named Dawn. Dawn got slayed by Herobrine's minions, and Bob got slayed by Herobrine himself. We then went to the End and fought the Ender-Dragon and Herobrine. Frank was killed by Herobrine, but me, Alex, and Shaun survived."

*BANG*

I looked outside and realized that it had been raining the entire time.

"Uh oh." Ethan said shakily.

"What Ethan?"

I saw the lights start to flicker. Wait what! Torches flickering? I looked up at the ceiling and saw that Ethan and Wyatt had added light fixtures instead of torches.

*BANG*

That last lightning bolt cut the power from the entire house.

"Great. No power, middle of the night, and WE HAVE NO FOOD!" Wyatt screamed.

"What do mean no food?!?!?!"

"Well, Ethan didn't bring the cake, and all of our doors are iron. Were pretty much stuck in this room. I enchanted the doors and the walls to unbreaking, because this has never happened."

"I have a idea!"

I pulled out my diamond pic and started mining the floor. Everybody else started doing the same. Shaun just jumped into my hole and went down with me.

***************************

We were heading down, when I hit a cave. Instead of avoiding it, I fell straight into it.

*SPLASH*

Phew! Luckily Shaun and I fell into water. I checked my innovatory for the building blocks I used to get down here, but I found something better. A torch. I placed it on the wall, and saw that I was in a giant water tunnel.

I pulled out my command thing and typed: where are you guys?

Wypunk: still mining

EJGamer500: me 2

ZoeZoeZ: me 3

EJGamer500: ZoeZoeZ is the saddest username i've ever heard

ZoeZoeZ: no its not its the best one you've ever heard!

KingG45: YOU GUYS SHUT UP IM IN A TUNNEL WITH WATER IN IT!!!

Wypunk: a sewer?

ZoeZoeZ: dur duh dur ∧( 'Θ' )∧

/tp Wypunk EJGamer500 ZoeZoeZ to KingG45

*SPLASH*

*SPLASH*

*SPLASH*

"What the-?"

I placed another couple torches to light up the area we were in.

"Uh huh, uh huh pretty neat." Ethan said.

"So do you guys just want to swim this thing and see where it pops up at?"

"Sure." They all replied.

**************************

We were just swimming down in the sewer just floating along and talking to each other for about 1 hour.

"So where do you guys live?" Zoe asked sounding like a stalker.

"On the moon!" Wyatt said with a ton of sarcasm.

"I live in a cave." Shaun said. "In minecraft!"

"Ya don't say!?!?!"

"Back up in our fortress of solitude-" Ethan started.

"Whats a fortress of-"

"Shhh!"

I pointed to a light over on the wall about 4o blocks away from us.

"Seems fishy." I said

"I see what you did there!!!" Everybody replied.

"Ha ha."

I swam over to the light, and saw that it was a little room. The Guard was just a zombie starring at a wall. I broke the window, and slipped into the room. The zombie turned around and I stabbed it in the gut.

The Zombie fell on the ground and disangrated.(I know its spelled wrong!) I checked the file the zombie was looking at. Files on the 4 of us.

/tp EJGamer500 Wypunk ZoeZoe Shaun to KingG45

They all teleported to me.

"Check out these files! There all about us!" I exclaimed.

I found a file on myself it said:

-Greg Huntsman or KingG45 is the leader of the 5 his skeleton friend Shaun must be killed first. He is attached to that Skeleton more than he thinks. Once we kill the Skeleton, we take out Ethan, that Wyatt. We will leave his girlfriend for last, so he can think she will be safe with him. Once we kill those 4, we bring Notch to him and kill him in front of his very own eyes. After Notch is gone, we can rule the world called Earth. We don't kill the boy until he sees that the world is ours, than his time is up.

My jaw dropped. Herobrine is going to kill everyone, and leave me to watch him rule the world.

I showed the document to everyone else. Shaun was the most scared because he was targeted first.

Right when every else finished reading the document, the computers turned on and Herobrine's face came up on all the screens. "

"I'm glad you read my document. Now I'm sure you would love to check the security cameras." Than his face disappeared.

I ran over to the screen with all the cameras, and all the areas were normal except the door to the room we were in. Slender-Man was standing right outside the door.

*********************

Slendy busted down the door and wrapped his tentacles around all of us, and my vision got all fuzzy, and that last thing I saw was Slendy's blank face as my life ended.

___________________________________________________________________

Supah long chapter!!!! I need to ask you guys a question: should I call you readers

A.) readers

B.) peeps

C.) homies

D.) audience

Answer in my comments!!

Coolguy11📛