Chapter 14: Why Is It Always Me?

D______D
.......HELLO
OK soooooo ya I'm back..... So first off really long story short, I got busy when I wanted to write, I got lazy when I had some time and some personal issues also popped up the last few weeks so ya.....
IM BACK
Enjoy
so sorry I had to make you guys wait...
I sorta see the Gravity Falls fandom dying and it got me inspired to write again to KEEP IT ALIVE ☺☺☺😀
T----------T

"What's better?
Your instinct or your brain?"

-Dippers P.O.V.-

IM ALMOST DONE!..... Yes I can see my stuff from here!
I've been training all day and now 'Uncle Chuckles' is making me finish this 4 mile run. GUESS WHAT IT INCLUDED!?
Mountains, graveled hill sides, huge rocks, muddy areas, and yes you guess it..... SWAMPS! Goes as high as to my waist. And I had to run in that.

As I make it to the 'finish line' I fall to the ground breathing heavily and quickly.
"NOW DO 100 PUSHUPS AND CURL UPS!" *Blows a whistle* Hhahahahahahaha HES FUNNY!
"Bill..... I-im way...... T-too.... tired..." I could barely speak not to mention BREATHE!?
"Well then MAN UP! TOLD YA THIS WAS GONNA BE HELL! HHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Why the shiting fuck is he laughing? There is literally nothing funny to laugh at or is my pain enough? Who knows...

"Let me..... Catch my..... Breath..... First..."
"UGH FINE YOU BIG BABY"
Bill floats next a tree and I lay down still trying to catch my breathe. I have NEVER exercised so much EVER! After I catch most of my breathing I get up to drink some Powerade. Mmmnn

I gulp down half of it when suddenly "BOOO!"
"AAAAAHHHHHH!"
Bill freaking shiting scares me half to death from behind and makes me spit out my Powerade and scream. I really should of expected that.......

Bill however wasn't sorry and was laughing up to the point where he was wheezing. He never looked more stupidly funny. Even if he was laughing at me. "That was PRICELESS! But now you have to do the 100 push ups and sit ups either or" Of course he still trains the hell out of me. Well becoming powerful isn't gonna be real unless you JUST DO IT. Man........ I really needs friends........

-Bills P.O.V.-

I'm floating next to Pinetree hearing him count out his push ups. I stare at him... Knowing what he was created to be, his purpose..... He's more evil than myself...... and is capable of so much more...... I always thought of the prophecy as a myth. Nothing more, and nothing less.....