Chapter 10: Which One Am I?

D___________D
So hey! This is most like ya bad written chap cause one I'm tired and too I rushed since I'm also busy.
Enjoy-hopefully
T--------------T

"How far will you go in life to get what you want?"

-Dippers P.O.V.-

The elevator finishes going up. I walk to the security cameras to see where he is. I see he is by the vending machine and I decide not to go yet. I don't want to ruin my solo mission, now do I?

If I can't get upstairs why not stay here? At least here I have a good chance of not being bothered like in my room. And if I hide, it will be even better. I look for a good hiding spot to go to. I see a spot that looks good. I go to a cabinet and hide in there. It was a big spot so I was able to be comfy. Not lay down comfy but I'm not squished.

I grab the rusty latch and close it, slowly, so Ford couldn't hear. I turn on my flash light and I finally open the 'demon bible'. Chills were sent down my back just by feeling the cover of the book. It felt like leather but also like snake scales. I didn't expect that at all.

It doesn't look like snake scales nor like leather. It looks like a regular book in dark red/brown color with gold linen it. When I open it the writing is in ink like the journals and it's neat too. The first page is blank. The next page though, was important. It was the table of content.

I look at it with surprise and relief.
There was so many chapters, not to mention how many pages. There were chapters like:
Demon Rules and Laws, Kind of Demons, Demon Powers/Abilities, Demon Magic, Demon Spells, Demons Weaknesses, Demon Families/Demonic Blood line, and Prophecies.

Wow, that's a lot. I better write some of these down, INCLUDING demon weakness. Later though. I need to see if I'm a Cipher. And If I am, pinch me. I flip to the Demon Families/Blood line. Anxious and worried, I look through, A....... B......... C!

I had to jump by a lot of pages. I see and look until I notice Cipher Family and blood line. But there isn't anything written down beyond, say these words- 'Triangulum, quatrain, circulatuam, malum' I look at the words and decide why not. I have nothing to truly loose.

I whisper the words. Nothing. I get angry and violent whisper-yell the words again and now something happens. The book glows blueish-green. It hovers over me but shows a screen with words, like a computer. It starts to speak startling me. "Hello!" What! It's so loud! "Quiet down!" I whisper-yell.
"Volume decreased." Says the book.

Well now at least it's quiet. It's starts to speak again. "The history of the Ciphers start with the 3 Cipher children. The oldest is Ta---rang--- Cipher, and is a Puppet Master Demon" Ah dang. It was staticy. But I should be careful on the first one. Puppet master sounds like a demon you don't want to cross paths with. "The second oldest is Bill Timothy Cipher," HAHAHA HAHA HAHA! Bills middle name is Timothy?! (No offense to anyone who has that name. Dipper thinks it's funny)

OMG! I started to write that down on an extra piece of paper I took out. "The youngest is Min Cipher. She is a Soul Eater Demon." So there are 3 demons in this family? Ok. Out to my surprise it continues. "Relations to demonic Ciphers," I listen carefully. Maybe I'm one of them. "Parents- Warner and Sara Katylin Cipher. Uncle- Alcor Tom Cipher. Demonic Hybrid- 4 hybrids- 3 changed at birth and one became a demon" So their are more demons too? And 3 just like me. I might be one of the 4 hybrids.

"Book, tell me more on the parents and uncle of the Ciphers." I'm curious. If there is more than one Cipher, then this will be harder to find who turned me. It then continues," There parents were killed by them and same goes to the Uncle. There parents were human. They killed them so they would be able to become demons. But there Uncle wasn't." They- they killed there parents?! That's just messed up. And oh dang, the uncle; great he was a demon, but he's dead. Hopefully.