Chapter 13: Am I?

D_______D
... Ok hello INTERNET!
There's a few thing that I need to say... First off I'm sorry for not updating for a while but school was kicking my butt with projects, homework, tests and studying... I finish school in 1 week so YAY! I was also dealing with personal issues too... BUT I'm back!
... Let me stop talking and let u read!
T------------T

"What would you give up for your desires?"

-Dippers P.O.V.

I finish tying my shoes and I decide to start packing, because who knows what I need to be prepare for training today. Bill really never specified what I needed. Let's see.... What's important that I might need. Hhmmmmmmm.... The first thing that popped into my head was food. Of course... Heh, me and my stomach. But maybe I should also bring my notes.

Ya, maybe I'll need it more than anything else considering the information it holds. I grab my notes, place them into a folder and put it in my backpack. I put the snacks and drinks in the first pocket incase something spills. I decide to put extra stuff in there too. At the end of packing I had a set of matches, extra set of clothes, a hat, pencils, paper and a map incase I get lost.

It was almost 1pm. I grab my backpack and head to the stairs. I double check to make sure no ones here. To my surprise, still no one. I head for the back door and I walk into the woods. What Bill was saying before about how painful it is, makes me worried.... Am I strong enough to endure it?

I'm surely determined to become a demon but mental wants and physical attributes differ by a lot. Not to mention I'm not the strongest person either. Hopefully that will change with this training.

-Le Magico la Teimskkup-

Mhhhhhhh. I guess I'm far enough into the woods now. I sit down and take out a match and light it up. I place it into the ground and quickly summon Bill. As quickly as I summon Bill, he still took his little old time popping up.
"HELLO! I guess it training time!" I promise you his voice could be heard a mile away. Good thing I am a little more than a mile away from the shack.

"Yep! Soooo what's the first thing I'm gonna be doing? Am I gonna unlock magical abilities!" Bill looked at me funny. He starts to chuckle.
"Pinetree... That's funny- and I think you'll find this funny too! You have to work out before training such things." This is exactly what I feared would happen. Ugh.
"Bill, If you haven't noticed I'm not the strong type.." I'm a bag of bones.... With fat on it.

"Well than you better start training now! Like I said, this is gonna be the harder thing you might ever experience mentally and physically." His voice started out playful but he became serious very quickly. Am I? Am I really prepared.... I think for a minute.

You know what. I've worked hard enough to get where I am now. He should also know I'm prepared mentally at least or I hope I am. But I know I'm determined enough, strong enough to become a demon.

"Oh Bill, you don't know I ready and prepare I am... I'll do whatever it takes to become one.... This isn't just like the beginning where I couldn't accept the fact I was half demon, because the truth is- I was scared of the power I was given. Because I'm not an angel doesn't mean this is a bad gift." I looked down at my hands, I tighten them into fists. My toes curled up, and eyes shaking with determination.

"You really are ready... Heh well let's not delay your training anymore then! Let's start with some cardio! 4 miles straight without stopping! " I place my backpack up in a branch where I can reach. I start to quickly stretch so at least I won't hurt anything.
"What are you doing?" He said it in both curiosity and sorta in disgust.
"I'm stretching... Don't you know what it is?" I'm sorta surprised he doesn't know what I'm doing.
"Is it some sort of a human ritual...?"
OMFG Bill and his stupid comments... I stand up and start to finish stretching.
"Nevermind Bill...I'm finished let's start training." I start to run with Bill floating behind me yelling at me not to slow down. This is gonna be a long rest of the day....

-Mabel's P.O.V.-

I see Grenda walk up to the door. I'm at Candys house for a sleep over. I need to be away from the shack for a while. It's been stressful. At least now I can relax. I open the door for Grenda. She immediately pulls me into a hug. "THE LIFE OF THE PARTY IS HERE!" Says Grenda.

"Can't... BReAth...!" Grenda let's go of me and I start taking in big breathes but smiling. Hey at least I'm getting attention.
"Hey Grenda. How are you?" Candy, always the polite one. I see them chatting. I go to the living room and I start to unpack the makeup and games I brought. While I'll go through my backpack I see a chewed up pen.

It's Dippers pen....

I can't forget I'm at Candy's house and I look at it pushing back some tears. I just wish it was like before. We were so close. We would do everything together spend so much time with each other... But now..... He is so far away... So distant. I see a tear fall to my hand. I didn't even realize I started crying...

I wipe away the tears and I relax my self. I put the pen away. I close the backpack and sit down on the floor with my back facing them. They haven't seen nor heard me cry. Good... Maybe I could do something for Dipper he'll have to forgive me! Or at least start talking to me again....

I continue to think as they soon join me. We started playing games and did put on makeup. Sure it was fun but all that was on my mind was my brother. I'm not going to fail him. Not this time.

T________T
Welp what is Mabel planning.... Hmmmm... I wonder
Oh well! Also Sorry this chap is short.... But I'm tired 😅
I'm still sorry for not updating... I'm gonna update again soon.
(1092 words)
Until next time my triangle doritos!
•MistukotheNinja•