Chapter 8: Another?

D______D
Another random chap.....
It's gonna be crazy after this...
Crazy...
Enjoy
T-----------T

"Would you die for knowledge or for love?"

-Dippers P.O.V.-

I open journal number 3 and I flip to the page with Bills summoning on it. I take a deep breath. Maybe I shouldn't call Bill. But it's for knowledge. It's for the truth. I push away all other thoughts and I say, "Triangulum, Entangulum Meteforis, Dominus Ventium! Meteforis Venetisrium!"

As soon as I finish, the wind hurled around me, the leaves blowing everywhere. Time started to slow down, colors started to fade away. All the way until it was black, grey, and white.

I start to slowly regret my mistake but push back all my emotions for knowledge. I see a flash of blue light. And out of that blue life comes a triangle we all know. Bill Cipher. I see him come out of the light. He floats there looking at me until he says, "Well hey Pinetree!" I'm going to skip talk and get down to business.

"Look Bill- I need answers..." I know he knows what I'm talking about.
"Oh really.... Answers to what exactly?" Is he really going to play this game with me? I did t risk getting caught for him to play games?!
"Bill, you know exactly what I'm talking about... Who, what, when, where and why." Maybe now he'll stop playing this game and tell me what I want to know.

He taps his chin? Well under his eye and then he pops up seeming like he has an idea. "Well then, you want answers so badly?" I shake my head slowly. What is he getting at here?
"Ok then, let me answer them..... IN A RAPID LIGHTNING MODE!"
Wait what?! That's not fair! Wait, nevermind, this is Bill I'm talking about.

"First off my brother, is the one who turned you, not me-Second your half related to well your family and the Ciphers-Third off you were changed when you were a baby-He needed to change one person for unknown reasons-Maybe cause your a Pine?-And like I said before he did it for his own personal reasons! Done!! I did it in under a minute... Ha!"

Wait....? I take a few minutes to process all of this. Soooooo he turned me. So is he my dad?
"Soooooo, he is my father?" This is getting weird... And confusing.
"In a way yes..... He's your half-father." Half? So I do have 2 dads. Wow that's gonna be weird father son time. But, what is his name. A son needs to know his fathers name.
"What's his name..."
"I'll give you a hint. He lives in this town by the name T.S." Bill starts to chuckle at his own game. He wants me to find out myself. But he is in Gravity Falls?

"Wait? He is in this town? He has a human form?! What-how can this be?" Demons can't have human forms.... Can they?!
"Well goodbye for now. REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD-BYE!!!!"
"Wait!"

Bill wasn't going to stay so he smiled at me, I guess with his eye? Then in an instant, he vanished. The color of, well, everything around me was returning. Time began to play once more and the wind was blowing again.

Great, Bill leaves without telling me who it was. Maybe the book Uncle Ford has might have the answer I need. I start to walk home. Wow. Another... I have another dad. So I have 2 moms also? And he is in this town. And his initials are T.S. Who in this town has those initials?

I start walking up to the shack and I freeze in shock. OMG, I remember. I'm grounded.... I'm not even supposed to be out the house. Damn it. I look around to see where he is. I don't see him. I open the door and make a break for the vending machine.

I still need answers. I don't even care anymore if he sees me. I enter the code to the vending machine. Knowledge is worth the risk, right? It opens and I go downstairs. I finally take a breath and relax. My mind turns blank. I go to the elevator and I go to room 2. And like before I'm going to wing it. I'm better under pressure sometimes.

I see him writing something, like always.
"Hey Uncle Ford." He peaks over his should to look at me.
"Hey kiddo, what do you need?" Wow he went straight to the point. "Well, actually I want to ask you something.... about the 'demon bible'..."

He looks at me with a confused look. "For what exactly?" He looks at me suspiciously. "Ohhhh, I just wanted to learn more, and why not learn more about demons. At least then I might be able to know demon defense or maybe even more...." He looks at me unconvinced. Maybe he knows my actually plans.
"Dipper, I can tell you have other reasons... Spill." Oh man, oh man what do I say?! One wrong word and I'm screwed. He'll know. I know! I'll just twist the truth!

"Well...... I want to know more about The Cipher family..." I look away, trying to look discouraged. I need him to believe me. I can tell he wants more though.
"Why..." Twist the truth Dipper, twist it or break it and just lie.
"B-because -sighs- I want to be sure not to fall for another Cipher. You never know." Stupid voice crack. I start to act more discouraged though I'm not acting half of it. He sighs.
"Ok. B-but be safe. Don't go looking for trouble."

I just nod my head. Another win for me. He hands me the book. I go to grab it but then he snaps it away. Rude much?
"You have to give it back.... Later."
Once again I nod my head. I take the book and swiftly leave the room. Once I enter the elevator I smile in joy.

Wow. I never knew acting was so easy. And lieing. Maybe I am a Cipher..... And this book will help me learn who I am. For real. Finally, another mystery to solve, this time...

I'm
Going
Solo.....

T-----------T
Dip, how hard did puberty hit you? Cause your different.....
Oh well.
(1088 words)
What is dip gonna do next?
Is he going slowly insane? Maybe-maybe not.
Until next time my little doritos!
•MistukotheNinja•