Chapter 2: Are You Serious?

D_____D
Hello! Just enjoy the chapter!
S---------S

"What's the point of crying if it doesn't solve anything? "

Dippers P.O.V.-

    Ugh, shit....where am I? I try to grab onto something but nothing. My arms reaching for the ground just to end up feeling nothing. I float around and my eyes wander around. Darkness engulfs my vision for a while. Until I see a house. I start to try and swim over to that house. It's the only land or ANYTHING I've seen in here. I stay concentrated on my movements. If I move in the wrong way, I risk losing course. Finally I get close enough to notice it's the mystery shack but it looks busted down. There's nothin but darkness surrounding it.

I lay on the ground, missing the sweet feeling of contact even if it's just a floor. My arms tired since I was swimming in what seemed to be an endless void. I have to get up sooner or later. If this is the Mystery Shack, maybe everyone is downstairs. I get my ass up and walk to where the vending machine is. Now I should start to panic. It isn't there. I creep my way down stairs creaking the whole way down as if the wood was about to break at every step. The more I went down the walls got smaller and smaller. My eyes are now running rapidly around. By the end I see red hand prints. Shit is that blood?! I start checking myself for a knife or something but nothing. My instincts start to kick in. I have to keep moving forward, maybe someone needs me... The more I walked, the more I saw those hands. But in different sizes, and smudged.

Now I'm creeped out. I go and see the elevator. I start to walk up to it but it opened by itself.
It's Mabel? This isn't my Mabel. She's looking to the inside. I just see her back and looks dead covered in blood that might not even be hers. Now I'm fucking scared. "Mabel?" I look at her hoping she isn't what I think she is. I slowly lean to her, trying to grab her shoulder.

"You b-betrayed us..." She says in a whisper only I could hear.
"W-What?" I stumble on my words. I lean away feeling the hint of a poison in her voice.
"You failed all of us... You let us down... DOWN!!!!". This Mabel screams at me with such anger and disgust. What did I do? She was the one who betrayed me!
"What did I do?!" I'm so confused right now.
"You-you DEMON! YOU TRICKED US ALL!"
What?! I look down at myself to see me wearing a black tail blazer. My shirt is blue button down. I stumble farther backwards seeing I'm dressed in a suit. I turn to the machines there and saw my reflection.

Wait? I wasn't wearing this before! I try to take it off but it's stuck. I scream seeing my hands spark into blue fire. I hear Mabel screaming even louder at me monster! You monster! I see Stan, Ford, Wendy, and Soos come out from the shadows behind her whispering either monster.

My hands start moving on their own. I start shooting at them but it wasn't me. It wasn't me, it can't be me. I am shooting, and I can't control myself. I shoot everyone behind Mabel first, setting them a flame and watching them scream and cry feeling there skin melt. They crawl towards me still in terror of me. Then my legs slowly crush there skulls. One by one as I go to Mabel. I finish ending there suffering and go up to her and choke her still with my hands on fire. I start crying, I can't stop.

She tries to catch her breath but I drag her up the nearest wall, her feet dangling. She throws her fists at me but I don't budge. She kicks and kicks until she stops moving. I drop her body and cackle. I'm laughing as I cry dreading what I've done. I hate this I hate this I hate this I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS!!!!

I look at the ceiling lost in this madness. The flames caught the room on fire. Mabel coughs. I stop laughing. I filled with joy look down. She's alive but that makes my body angry. It moves again crouching down to her. She takes her scattered breathes and tries to whisper to me, "Your n-not.... My brother.... Your a-a demon..... a fucking Cipher..." And she dies then and there by my hands. I-I killed her.

-End of Nightmare-

"AHHHH!" Sweat dripping down from my face, soaking my blanket. My scream terrifies Mabel causing her to get startled. Oh thank god that dream is over. It was just the worst nightmare ever!

And why did she call me a Cipher?
"Dipper..."
Why was everyone acting weird? Who was I? Where was I?
"Dipper..."
Why did I look different? Why was a-a demon?! So many questions over loaded my brain that I couldn't keep trick of all of them.
"Dipper!"
What?

"Dipper, you ok?" Mabel sitting up looks at me with concerned eyes. I didn't even realize she was talking to me.
"Ya I'm good, j-just a n-nightmare..."
I sigh. My heart is still pounding but it was slowing down. I need to lie to her. She can't know. Mabel however wasn't convinced. She continuously continued to ask me question on what it was? Was it that scary? Was it the falling dream again? She wouldn't stop even after I told her to.

I told her I was fine but all she said was, "Are you serious? You woke up screaming?!" Eventually after maybe an hour of her asking questions, she fell asleep but I couldn't. I just couldn't after what happened in that nightmare. I can't even look at Mabel anymore without having these feelings all messed up. This isn't ok, right?

I don't know even if I'm seriously thinking about even considering hating her. I just killed her! Well not me but still... Sure I'm very mad at her but she is Mabel. Should I just forget it just like how everyone forgot about what happens the last few days? Maybe this dream was just my feelings seeping into my mind?

Would it be easier? All these questions flooded into my head. I was too tired think but too awake to fall asleep. My body hates me and what I can mentally say is, are you serious?

////_______\\\\
Hey guys!
Sorry for the short chap
I will post another chap tomorrow I've just been busy....
(1140 words)
Anywho till next time my tiny Doritos!

MistukotheNinja•