Chapter 11: Why A Fake Smile?

D______D
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
Ya know busy and stuff. Don't wanna go into detailssssss....
And also THNKS! Ive gotten 1K reads on this book and I'm very happy and thankful! You have NOOO IDEA! Thank you to everyone who has read this book and given it a chance. I didn't even think this book would get pass 50 reads!
Anywho let's get back to the story!
T---------T

"It's scary what a smile can hide..."(overadventurefalls12)

-Dippers P.O.V.-

I enter the kitchen, see no light outside beyond the moonlight. I go to the table and take a seat. Well then... I see my food there. It's chicken with rice. I stare at it checking to make sure there isn't glitter or hair in it. I see some glitter and no hair which surprised me.

I start to eat my food in silence. Mabel comes in to see me eating. "What? How'd you get there Dip?" She looks at me confused.
"Oh I was giving a book back to Uncle Ford..." I tried my best not to show I'm lieing. She just shrugs her shoulders not noticing my lie. Stan however didn't shrug it off so easily. But he did leave the topic alone. We all started to eat.

Mabel and Stan ate but not in they way I did. They talk and were eating loudly. Mostly him. Mabel, unfortunately, is catching on. Gross. I take a sip of my soda to see I have no more. Great. I get my lazy bones up to get another soda. I open the fridge to see the Pit Cola there, in the middle of the fridge. Weird but cool. It's like it's waiting for me.

I grab it and start to walk over to my seat. I start to open it anddddddd I drop it. Me an my butterfingers. "Ahh! DIPPER! No you got soda all over my SHIRT!" Damn. I'm dead. "I'm so sorry....." I grabbed the napkins and give them to Mabel. She looks at me in disbelief.

What have I done to her? She can clean her shirt it's only soda. "It's only soda, relax..."
"Did you spill it on purpose? Cause it seems like you did!" Wow she is angry.
"Why are you so mad at me? I didn't mean to spill it." I really didn't mean to spill it! Butterfingers remember? But why do I say it like I'm lieing? Why can't I say it like I mean it.

"Seems like IT!" She scolds at me. What's with her really! This isn't like her. She wouldn't get this mad even for something this small....
"Well since you don't believe me, then I'll just get out of here."  She needs to calm down. I don't want to argue anymore. This is just plane stupid.
"Better for me!" She says trying to rebuttal back.

"Ya, that's why I'm leaving... Duh?" She looks at me in defeat. She looks down and just continues cleaning her shirt.
Stan motions his hand telling me to go. I walk out of the kitchen and I go to my room. Well that's was dramatic disaster. Maybe now I could look over the notes. There's so much I still don't know yet.

YAAAWWWNNN. Man I'm tired. Mhhhh. Maybe after a nap I can. I wrote so much stuff that I'm exhausted from it. I lay down on my bed, look up at the ceiling and close my eyes. The only thing running in my head isn't my sister ands why she is like this but me as a demon.

What would I look at a demon. I wonder if I would look cool. Would I have a suit... And oh ya wings! But would they be creepy wings? What color of wings? Would my eyes change? I wonder if I'll age.... I'll just have to wait for later.

-THE MAGIC OF TIME SKIP-

Umm-YAAAAWWWNN! Man, now I have energy. I open my eyes and I see no light. I look out the window from my bed to see it's night. I look over to see Mabel is in bed too. She must of calmed down after I went to sleep. I check the time, 1:46 am? Damn. I'm never going to fall asleep again.