Chapter 1: What Trust?

))))______((((
Well there isn't much to say then short chap but interesting!
Enjoy
////_______\\\\

"Trust takes years to build, and seconds to break..."

-Dippers P.O.V.-

     "Who wants Stan-cakes?!" Grunkle Stan yelled a little to loudly trying to wake everyone up. It worked cause he woke me and Mabel up. Mabel however was gone in a flash. All I heard from Mabel was a giant "YAAAASSSS!" as she ran down to get some. I however would like to avoid my family for awhile considering how the past few days have been..... stressful.

These few days have been filled with lies and hidden secrets that have been revealed... Well most of them I guess. And a very stressful and emotional few days too. Me and Mabel figured out Stans secret, who the author is, why the journals were hidden, who and why other people we're involved in this like Fiddleferg, Bill, and of course Stan himself.

That day keeps flashing inside my head over and over. The worst part is I got to see everyone's real side and who there loyalty reals lies with. Even Mabel... She trusted Stan over me... (episode not what he seems, and yes I got every word down to the bone)
-flashback starts-
Me: Mabel, hurry shut it down!
Grunkle Stan: NO! Mabel, Mabel WAIT.... STOP! (Soos crashes into Stan) Soos? - What ARE YOU DOING? I GAVE YOU AN ORDER!
Soos: SORRY Mr.PINES, IF THAT REALLY IS YOUR REAL NAME! BUT I HAVE A NEW MISSION NOW...PROTECTING THESE KIDS!!
Grunkle: Soos you idiot! Let me go!(starts attacking Soos)
Dipper: Mabel press the red button, SHUT IT DOWN-
STAN: NO you can't, you gotta trust me...
Mabel: Grunkle Stan.... I don't even if your even my Grunkle -tears- I wanna believe u but...
Grunkle: then listen to me, remember this morning when I said wanted to tell you something-
Tee minus 20 seconds
Stan: I wanted to say that you gonna hear some bad things about me, and some of them are true but trust me everything I've worked for... everything I care... about is all for this family
Dipper: Mabel what if he's lieing this thing can destroy the universe listen to your head?!
Stan: Look into my eyes Mabel, you really think I'm a bad guy-
Dipper: -he's lieing shut it down now!
Stan: Mabel please....
minus 10,9,8
Mabel: Grunkle Stan.....
6, 5 ,4
Mabel: I trust you...
Dipper: MABEL ARE YOU CRAZY?!!
WE ALL GONNA DI-
Minus 1, 0
Dipper: NOOOOO
Grunkle: AHHHHH
Soos: AGGHHH
Mabel: WAAAHHH
(Creepy odd background music)
(Everyone starts standing up from the machine collapsing)
Dipper: W-what who is that?
Stan: The author of the journals..... My brother...
(Author takes off mask and reveals he is Stan's twin brother)
Mabel: Is this the part where one of us faints?
Soos: Huhuha I'm so on it dude -faints

-end of flashback-

But her not trusting me did just save the author. Maybe I'm just over-reacting. I start to sit up and stretch. I grab my hat and place it on my head. I open my bedroom door and start to walk down stairs. I sniff the air to smell burnt pancakes or Stan-cakes as they like to call it.

They do have an odd taste though. Either or, that night, Mabel made me start to question if she really trusts me. I don't know how all of them can stay so-so happy and act like nothing happened? It was so much that someone here has to at least acknowledge it, right?

I enter the kitchen to see Grunkle Stan standing by the stove making the Stan-cakes. I watch, horrified, seeing Mabel stuff herself with Stan-cakes. Wow I will never get that out of my head. I walk to the table and take the farthest seat from everyone. I didn't see Great Uncle Ford anywhere. Maybe downstairs doing sciency stuff. I can't put any hard feelings onto him though.

I look at Mabel once more and she smiles. I, half-heartedly, smile back. Then, finally Grunkle Stan says, "Morning champ, want some Stan-cakes?"
"Ah,-takes a glance at Stan-cakes- I'm good, I'll just have toast..."
"Suite yourself kid." Then he stuffs the rest of Stan-cakes in his mouth. Why am I surrounded by animals sometimes? And why would he offer some to me? Just to be nice? Doesn't he remember I was AGAINST him these past few days.

You know what, all these secrets and lies are just stressing me out. I deserve to have at least one relaxing morning. I make my toast, spread butter on it, take out some pit-cola and I start to enjoy my breakfast.

((________))

So I hope Dipper chills himself down jees!
Anywho I will update every week most likely throughout the weekends I just had enough free time to actually finish this chap!
There still will be more chaps every weekend posted!
(820 words)
Anywho ....
Until next time my little Doritos!

•MistukotheNinja•