(Sehun)
When suddenly,we got paired by our teacher.
We became more awkward since that day.
Like that,you fell for me deeper and even more deeper.
Then both of us became a lovers.Yow..

(End of Rap part)

Now I know that-(Suho)

(Baekhyun)
You are mine once
You are mine now
You are only mine

(Bomi)
I am yours once
I am yours now
I am only yours

This is our ending love story-(Kai)
(O ohh)
You are mine now,-(Chanyeol)
No one will disturbs us from now.-(Naeun)

(D.O)
I will make you happy and you get my love for you.

(Namjoo)
I hope you really meant it since that is your promise.

So this is our lovely story,-(Suho)
(O ohhh)-Girls
You are my love,-(Baekhyun)
You are mine forever.-(All)

~End~

>>Backstage<<

Suho's POV

Yahhhh....They were so many fans out there...Luckily,they love our song...I'm really nervous back then.But now I'm okay..

"Good job guys!" I praised all of my members including Apink members.

"Wahhh~~That song is really good though...I like it...Anyway,how about...A party tonight?" Bomi asked as she wrapped her arm on Baekhyun's shoulder..

Aigooo~So sweet..

"Owh?Sounds good?" Baekhyun said as he pinched her nose.

"Okay..I'm in.." Chanyeol said as he encircled Eunji's waist.Eunji just rolled her eyes.

Hahah...They looked cute though..

"Me too.." I said and all agreed to have a party tonight.

"We must invite our manager too,okay?" Chorong suggested and all of us just nodded.

"Rongie ahh...Wanna date after the party end?" I asked her while smiling sweetly at her.

"Sure~" She said and hugged my arm.

"Ohh~~Our leader are being cheesy~" D.O teased while Baekhyun and Chanyeol covered Sehun's eyes.

"Yah..You're too young to watch this kind of scene." Chanyeol said and all of us laughed.

"What?I have my girl too!" He defended himself,making all of us bursted into a big laughter.Hayoung looked at him and lightly kissed his cheek while grinning happily like a kid.

Author's POV

"Namjoo yah!" Dyo ran towards her and hugged her.

"Why?" She asked being puzzled with the current situation.

"Our manager had approved our relationship!" He stated excitedly while the other were just holding themselves from laughing.Then he stopped and found it fishy.

"Why are you guys' face like that?As if you are holding your laughter?" With that,they laughed.

"Yah pabo!We all did know about the approval!Only you didn't know,silly." She smacked his head gently.

"Ouch,yah!It's hurt!" He winced in pain and cringed a little as if he was a baby.He pouted to make him look cute.

"Aigoo,how sweet both of you." Kai said it,looking at Naeun.