What is it?

Eunji's POV

Yeah...It's been a while since Chanyeol broke up with me..Starting there,many things happened like Bomi involved with the accident..So many...

Today I decided to go to the beach nearby..I'm bored...I miss Bomi...She's really someone that can make us happy...As I walked to the beach,I saw someone familiar..He is Minhyuk..

"Minhyuk ah!" I greeted him.He looked toward me and his face?Wait,is he drunk?

"Oh...Eunji ahh...Long time no see." He placed his arm around my shoulder and that makes me a bit uncomfortable(?) ..

"What do you mean?Yah...You're drunk..Let me send you to your dorm..It is nearby,right?" He didnt answer and I just dragged him to his dorm.

>>At his dorm<<

"Hello?Anybody's there?" I asked and nobody answered.So I just opened it and brought him into his room.

"I'll go first,Minhyuk shi.." I politely said goodbye and suddenly he held my wrist.

"Don't go..." He spoke out and I was shocked at first but it's okay since he's alone.

"Eunji ah...Please don't leave me again..." He spoke again.

"Nae?" I asked him.

"I...I love you..." He said as he closed his eyes.

*Sigh* ...You're just drunk..Maybe you mistakenly see me as somebody else..

"You're good at sleep.." I giggled at how he slept.

Suddenly I got a phone call from that bastard..Chanyeol..Errr...What did he want!

"Yah...What do you want?" I asked him in annoying tone.

"P-please come back to me.." He sighed then.

"Park Chanyeol!Are you out of your mind?!" I then realized that I'm still in Minhyuk's room.So I got out of his dorm.

"Yes I'm out of my mind!Because of you!" He yelled at me.

"Chanyeol ah..." My eyes suddenly tears up.

"Eunji ah...Meet me at the beach now..I know you're in front of his dorm...I can see you from here.." His words make me felt like being chocked by myself.

Is he a stalker now?Plus his creepy..

I looked around and there he was...Near the ice cream stall..I ran towards him...I didn't even know why I'm running..But my heart forced me to do so..

"Yah Park Chanyeol." I greeted him in rude way I guess.I stood a bit far from him.

"Jung Eunji..I...I'm sorry.." He said as he walked near me.

Dup dap..What was this feeling again?

"Ergh....Let's talk at my place.." I rolled my eyes while trying to avoid his gaze.

Without my knowing,I held his hand while we walked to my dorm..What the heck am I doing now?

Then I looked at him and saw him smiling like an idiot..That smile...I miss it...

Chanyeol's POV

Oho...Looks like she missed my hand huh?I can't help but smile...I still love her...

*Arrived at her dorm*

"Let me speak to my members first." She then spoke to her unnies and they just nodded in agreement.

As we walked to her room,all of her members glared at me..

Geez..That was creepy..They looked like a serial killers...