Console Part 2

Bomi's POV

Secret

Who the heck is this secret?Oh come on,don't play with me!

I answered the call angrily.

"Yah,who are you?!Why are you calling me and the most important thing is,how did you get my number?Do I even know you?"

"Me?I'm nothing without you."

Okay,that's creepy and makes me laughed so hard.

"Damn,just who are y-" That stupid person hang up our 'little' conversation.Just then my phone beeped.

Secret sent you a message.

"Well,you actually know who I am but you just pretended that you don't know me." I didn't even get to reply his(?) message but my phone beeped again.

"Come to Namsan Tower at 8.00 p.m.Then you know who I am.Love you." Geezz,calm down boy.I don't even know who you are.And what's with the love suddenly?

Urgh,should I go or not?But I still love my idiot bacon.How?Should I or not?

"Byun Bomi." I turned my head to Eunji.

"Yah,don't call me that." I rolled my eyes.

"What?I called your name about 23 times and you ignored me?Why can't I call his name for once?" She smirked and continued, "I know you still love him even after for what he had done."

"Just shut up.I mean that's not my problem now.My real problem is there's this guy who called me about 2 times today,and the thing is he wants me to go to the Namsan Tower!I didn't even know where the heck he got my number and how did he saved his number in my phone." Eunji's mouth left hanging.

"Woah,you're even popular now,huh."

"It's because I am a member of Apink."

"So are you going?" She asked me curiously.

"That's what I want to ask.Should I go or not?"

"I bet you need times to release your tension and I'll tell our manager to cancel our practice today." My eyes widened.

"We have practice today?!Oh my God,how the hell I didn't even know."

"Well,maybe because you are too tired.That's why." I sighed.

"I guess so." I closed my eyes.

"You should go.Who knows he could be your bestie just like me." She continued,"Or maybe a new boyfriend to be exact."

"Yah,I'm not a playgirl who loves to play with the boys!I only love my one and my only bacon." I exclaimed loudly,which makes her to be laughing hardly.

"Okay okay.I'm just kidding." She giggled.

"Good luck,Bomi ah."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I got into the taxi and told the full address to the driver.He nodded.

While he was driving,I noticed that he always looked at the back,looking at my direction directly.Okay,that's suspicious.

After a few minutes,the taxi stopped.From this view,I could see Namsan Tower.It was just a beautiful night.

I thanked the driver and about to get out from the car.When suddenly he grabbed my hand tightly,and trying to take out something from his pocket.But I bit his hand and ran away first.

Safety always comes first!

I kept looking back while running until I hit something(?).I looked at it and realized that it was someone's chest.Oh god,now what is it.