Yeishhh

Hayoung's POV

Yesterday I received a message from Peniel...He asked me to meet him at Panda Cafe today...I wonder what he wants from me....Well....About his confession....I....I don't want to be his...Because I'm with Sehun...But..Whatever it is,I have to meet him...

>>Skip<<

"Hayoung ah!" Peniel greeted me with his bright smile.

"Oh,Peniel shi..So why do you want to meet up?" I asked him as I sat on the chair.

"Yahh...You already forgot about it,huh?" He said as he pouted.

"Yeish...I remember it of course...But..I don't want to be yours...I'm sorry...I have someone else in my mind..." I told him honestly and he looked upset.

"Urmm...It's okay if you don't want to be mine bacuse it was my mistake though..I asked you too early..But...We still can be friends,right?" He said and looked at me..

"Of course,Peniel shi...Let's just be friend...That's more than enough..."I said to him and he suddenly got up.

"Urm..I'll go home now...Annyeong..." He looked scared suddenly?Why?

He then left with his scared look..Heoll..What's wrong with him..

As I was about to get up,someone grabbed my wrist and I quickly looked at the person..

"Yahh..Oh Sehun!You scared me...Yeishhh...You are lucky you know...I was just about to punch you..." I exclaimed at him and glared at him.

"Ouchh....Sehunnie is hurt..." He pouted at me.

"Yah..Aegyo don't worked at me.." I smirked.

"Eyyy~~~Yahh...Why did you meet him?You already have me." He said while poked my forehead.

"Yahhhh!Wait...Are you the one who scared him earlier?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Hehh....If it is right,what are going to do?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yeishh..This guy...Poor that guy..." I said to him.

"Yah...I wanna ask you something.." He said while staring deeply into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him.Well...I kinda nervouse since I had never seen his serious face like this.

"Do you..wanna be the queen in my heart forever?" He stuttered as he asked that and my eyes widened.

"Do you really mean it?" I asked and he nodded.I dont know what to answer..

"But...Did your company-" My words being cut by his words.

"Yes..They had approve..Yours?" He asked me.

"I'll asked later..So you want me to be your wife,huh?" I smirked at him.

"Yahh....Of course..." He answered me.

"Eyy...You want me that bad,huh?Tsk tsk.." I giggled at him and he glared at me.

"Yahh..Just accept me already.." He said that to me.

"What if I'm not going to accept you?" I asked him in teasing tone.

"Ah~~You don't want,huh?It's okay...I'll marry someone else.." He got up and I quickly grabbed his wrist and shook my head.

"Yahh...Sehun ahh..I'm just joking you know..." I consulted him but no response.

"Sehunieee~~~~Don't mad..."I pulled out my aegyo.

"Aegyo didn't work at me.." He finally response.