Think about it first

Peniel's POV

Oh Hayoung...Please be mine...Jebal....I know it's too early...But really I want her...To be mine...But if she didn't accept me...I'll just let her go...

I called Hayoung just while ago..

"Hayoung ah....Do you already make your decision?" I asked her.

"Mianhae...But..I'm not ready yet..."She apologized.

"Ah...Okay...I'll wait for you...Annyeong.." I hang up the call.

"Penial ahh...Why do you look so sad?" Minhyuk asked me but I just said nothing...

"Hyung,you like Eunji right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"How are your relationship?" I asked him again.

"Yah...We're not in a relationship yet...I'll just wait for her.....Eyy..How could Chanyeol-shi just broke up with her....She's pretty and kind too!I have no idea why this happened.." He answered me.

"I don't know too.."

Bomi's POV

Ilhoon and I are really in a good friendship...I love him as my brother so did he...He really cared about me...He's a good person....

But....the one in my mind is only him,Byun Baekhyun...Yeahh..I know he and Taeyeon unnie are dating....But my heart still love him...I can't do anything....It hurts me a lot...You guys maybe think that I already forget him and move on...But I'm not...I really love him...If only I can turn back time...

Then I remembered something...

"Unnie!I'll go out for a while!Annyeong!" I went out and walked to the lake..I saw Ilhoon and ran to him....But...

*Bbam!*

I didn't know what happened....All went blur...

Ilhoon's POV

Today I wanna meet her..Because I want to make a confession to her...I want to tell her that I like her.....and I bring a present for her....

Almost 10 minutes waiting for her...And finally she showed up...As she ran to me,I saw a lorry came towards her with an unexpected speed..

With like that,I can see Bomi's lying on the road with many blood came out of her head..I quickly went to her and dragged her to the safe place and called the ambulance..

>>skip<<

Outside of the ward...

"Ilhoon ah!What happened to her?!" Chorong yelled at me while the others trying to calm her.

"Mianhae noona...I didn't expect this would happened....I'm really sorry.."I felt really guilty towards her and her members.

"Unnie....Calm down...She will be okay....Trust me..." Eunji comforted her.

"No...Our Bomi...." She said between her tears.

While the others just could crying silently...What had I done!

Then the doctor came to us and asked us where is her parents/relative...We shook our head and Chorong unnie raised up her hand and admitted that she is her sister...

Chorong's POV

"Doctor,I am her sister!" I said to the doctor and he nodded...I followed him...

"The patient's condition already stable...But...She may forget some of you...." The doctor told me and I shocked..

"B-but,she can remember it back right?" I asked him.

"Yes and 1 more thing..Don't force her to remember if she can't...Or not she'll hurt..Now,you can visit the patient.." He advised me and I nodded..He left me after that..

"Unnie!What did he told you?" Namjoo asked me.

"She's okay but...She maybe will not remember certain of us...We can't force her to remember if she don't...Now we can visit her...You guys can go back home..I'll take care of her.." I told them and surprisingly they shook their head and said that they were not going back..

I smile and we did a hug group there...I'm happy to have them...

Then all of us entered the ward that Bomi was placed.We looked at Bomi and she looked at us.

"Unnie,why I'm here?" She suddenly spoke up.

"Bomi ah,you know all of us?" I asked her.

"Of course...Why?" She asked with a confused look and we just shook our head and hugged her together.I felt relieved as she didn't forget us..But....Who did she forget...Ilhoon?

"Bomi ah,do you know who is that?" I asked her while pointing to Ilhoon.Surprisingly,she shook her head.

I walked to Ilhoon and apologized to him for Bomi's side.He just could smile..

"Noona,it's me your junior..We did a show together." He told her and we left them together.

Ilhoon's POV

So,she forget about me?It's hurt.....But it's okay!I'll try make her remember me slowly...

"Noona...Please get well soon!I'll be waiting for you." I said to her while leaving her alone.

While in Exo's dorm..

Sehun's POV

I'm watching the news right now and I widened my eyes as I read a news about Apink's members,Bomi.

"Apink's Bomi involved in an accident this evening!" I read it loudly and other members started to gather including Baekhyun.They were shocked as well.

"How is this,Baek?" Chanyeol asked him and he just shook her head.

"I don't know what to do.." He stated calmly...Why is he like this?

I left them and went into my room...

How is Hayoung doing?I wanna know about her..I miss her..

>>Done<<

Guys..New update...Btw...I don't think if I can update it always because I'm a bit busy these days...Mianhae ^_^