Happy to know it

Author's note

Guysssss! I'm so proud!I got a good result for my last examination!Goshhhh!Love My Parents a lot!They always encourage me!And my homeroom teacher too!And of course my friends too! ❤❤❤

Bomi's POV

Yahh...Today is my day with Baekhyun...He'll help me recover my memories!Thank God!Here...We'll go now...

"Baekhyun ah~~" I called him and he looked at me.

"Just call me Bacon..I really miss you call me that." He said as held my hand.While I just smiled shyly..It felt great when he just near me..

"Okay,Bacon ah.." I giggled as I called him that.

We walked hand in hand to a practise room?Oh..I think this was my old practise room back then I guess..We then went to an unknown practise room..

"Bomi ah...Don't you remember this place was the place that you always came here with Eunji and scold us sometimes?" He asked me and I shook my head.Then I tried to recall my memories..

"Ouchh.." I felt a pain that was really hurt...

"Bomi ah,are you okay?" He asked me worriedly..I just nodded..

"You don't have to force yourself..." He advised me.

As we just about to leave that place,I held his hand and stopped him.

"Wait.." I closed my eyes...and...I remember something....

*flashback* (just skipped it if you don't want to read this)

Baekhyun:Guys!It's Apink's members... *smirks

The others:Woooooo *make some noises.

Baekhyun:What do you want,my lovely Bomi~?Oh...Eunji is here as well...Chanyeol ahh...Your lovey dovey is here too! *smile at Bomi and then look at Eunji

Chanyeol:Oh really?*Run towards us..Hye girl,you look pretty tonight.. *wink at Eunji

Bomi:Heoll...Yah...We don't have time to play with you..*smirks at Baekhyun.

Eunji:Keurae....Can you guys just be shut up...We are discussing about the upcoming show!*roll her eyes.

Baekhyun:Hehh..Just that?

Bomi:Yeahh..So can you do that,Bacon ahh?

Chanyeol:Yahh we guys are elder than you guys so call us 'oppa'

Eunji:Euww...No way *Make annoying face to Chanyeol

Baekhyun:Eishhh...Ok....Stop...If you want it that bad,we'll follow your order.But there's condition..

Bomi:What is it?

He asked me to give my members' phone number and I gave him the fake one.

*End of flashback*

"Ouch ouchhhhhh!" I screamed in pain after that memories came.

"Yah Yoon Bomi!Let me bring you to the hospital now!" He said as he carried me.

"No no no!No need....It is just the pain when trying to remember it...I'm okay now.." I said to him and he was about to said something but I just told him that I'm okay.

"Are you really okay?" He asked me again and I nodded.

"Bacon ah....Hurry up...Let's go and get my memories...I really wanna know what happened between me and you..." I said as I held his hand again.