WGM+JEALOUS (Part 2)

I skipped too much,aren't I?I have to do this because I won't have time to update new story after this...So yeah...Baekmi,Chanji,Surong,Seyoung in this chapter...

------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV

I gave Namjoo the gown that given by Dyo since he asked me to do it before he went to the army.

>>Flashback<<

"Baekhyun hyung!Can you help me?" He asked me then I nodded.

"Please give this to Namjoo whenever you see her,okay?But give it to her after I go to the army.." He said as he handed me a sky blue gown..Wow~~It seems like he really love her..

"Okay.." I answered and he thanked me.

>>End of Flashback<<

I wonder how Namjoo's reaction will be...

"Yah,Byun Baek.." Taeyeon noona snapped me out of my thought.

"You scared me." I responded and she laughed.

"Thinking about what,huh?About her?" She smirked.

"Ey~~No..I'm thinking about Namjoo's reaction..Well,Dyo gave her a gown but she didn't know..I just gave it to her just now.." I said

"Do you know about our news?We already break up..They just release the news just now.." She said.

"Oh really?That's good!!" I exclaimed happily then someone interrupt.

"Taeyeon unnie!!How are you?" Bomi appeared out of sudden which make both of us startled.

"Aigoo,Bomi ahh..I'm fine.." She said then Bomi smiled sweetly at her but glared at me.

"Oh,I see~Taeyeon unnie,Baekhyun shi...I excuse myself first..Annyeong~" She excused herself then went near to Eunkwang.Aishh..This girl....She's talking to him right now....Bwoyahhhh~

"Baekhyun?You're jealous,huh?Go and get her~Or someone else will take her~~" She teased me.

I found it's true what she said.

"Taeyeon noona,I'll go first.." I said then walked to Bomi and Eunkwang.

Bomi's POV

"Bomi ah,aren't you jealous?" Eunji asked me which make me confused.

"Jealous of what?" I asked her confusingly.

"That.." She pointed to somewhere which is Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie talking to each other.I stared at them quite long.

"Yah...." She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Omo..Yah...Aishh.." I flinched a bit then she laughed.

"Ohh~Bomi is jealous.." Chanyeol teased as he gave Eunji a drink.

"Jeezz...Whatever.." I rolled my eyes and walked towards Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie's direction.Oh?They didn't notice me?Aishh...

So I decided to greet her politely..Then she seemed surprised.. she said she's fine and I smiled at her but glared at him.After that,I excused myself and went to Eunkwang oppa.

"Oppa!" I called him and he looked at me.

"Bomi ahhh!!You're pretty tonight~~" He praised me which make me blushed.

"Aigooo..Thank you,sunbae...Hurmm..Mind walk with me for a while?" I asked him.

"Yeah,sure.." He agreed and we went outside.We walked to the bench and sat on it.

"So...Any problem?" He started the conversation.

"Kinda...Do you think there will be any possibility that Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie are dating?I'm so curious..." I explained to him and he's grinning.

"Ahhh~~You're jealous?Yahhh..Bomi ahh...Didn't SM ent already released the article?" He asked me in a confused looked.

"What?!Really?" I was shocked since I dont know about it.

"Of course...I read it just now..." Well that made me feel weird for some reason.Their manager said that he has to wait for a year,right?Woahhh...So many questions in my mind!

"Okay then..." What is this mixed feelings?I felt happy,relieved,confused,jealous at the same time..

"So,are you okay now?" He asked me.

"Much better." I answered him shortly but understandable.

"Okay,let's go inside.." We went inside.

Baekhyun's POV

I stopped myself from walking oward her as I saw Eunkwang hyung and her went outside.I think they need heir privacy time?I guess...After about 15 minitues,they came back and I approached her.I tried to talk to her but she seemed like avoiding me.

"Yoon Bomi.." I called her name and she turned to see me.

"Why are you like this?" I asked her.

"Nothing.." She replied.

"What the?Yahh..You're avoiding me!" I said and she flinched a bit.
"Yes,I am..Then you?You are always with her!Why don't you just go with her?Continue your fake relationship?!" She exclaimed which made all pay their attention at us.I was just about to slap her at her rudeness but I cant.I was stiffened.She shocked at what I was about to do and ran away.

Bomi ah...Mianhae...I didn't mean to do it....

~~~~~~

SHORT UPDATE!