Eh?!

"Op..OPPA?!" Namjoo gasped as she heard his voice.But then she heard he sighed.She started to wonder what was it that bothered him.

"Oppa?Are you still there?" She asked with her eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm in USA." Wait,what?

"You are kidding right?" There was a short silence.She then continued it, "Tell me that you are just kidding!" Tears welled up in her eyes.She bit her lips to prevent the tears from falling down.She was hoping that he was just kidding.But he didn't replied anything neither.

"OPPA!TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!" He sighed again and called her name,more like whispering.

"JUST TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR.DON'T YOU DARE SAID SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN ANSWERING MY QUESTION!TELL ME THAT YOU ARE JUST KIDDING!" she shouted angrily against the phone.Her heart shattered into thousand pieces as she didn't receive any responds from him.

"PLEASE..Please just tell me that you are just kidding." Tears fell,her heart hurts really bad.

"Please don't cry,Namjoo ah-" He tried to make her feeling better but in reality,he just made her feeling worse.

"I said do not said something else than answering my question,didn't I?" She tried to make it sounding serious but failed as more tears falling down.

"Look,it is not my fault.They ordered me as an army to come here.Besides,I have to obey them!" He defended himself.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" She asked,yelling at him again.

"I thought you would not let me go if I tell you."

"No way I could do that!Maybe if you tell me earlier,we..we could have our last date!You are an idiot!You are such an idiot for doing this to me." She cried histerically.

"I'm sorry."

"A sorry won't heal anything!It couldn't even heal my poor heart!" She cried.After that,he hung up.

"Hello?Hello?Do Kyungsoo?Yah idiot,answer me!!" She was so frustrated.

Why?Why is this happening to me?Why am I the only who feel this way?Why?!

She was still crying until she accidentally fell asleep.

Seulpohajiman no no no
Honjaga aniya no no no
Eonjina na na naege
Hansangbichiyan neugeutte
Nae seoneuljabayo ije-

She woke up as she heard the ringtone.
Someone actually sent a message to her.She quickly opened it,hoping that it was Dyo who sent it to her but frowned as she realized that it was not from him.But still she read it.

"When are you going to this place?I'm waiting you know."

Oh crap.I forgot about the meeting tonight!

She replied it fast, "Oppa,I'm sorry.I slept just now.Wait yah!" With that,she headed to her room and dressed beautifully like an angel.She wore the gown that was given by Dyo since Sungjae asked her to.She looked at the mirror,staring at herself.

'Why did he ask me to wear this gown?It's not like he is here.' She sighed heavily at the thought.

------

"Sungjae oppa,where are you?" She called out his name while walking to the bench.She looked right and left to see if there was any presence of him.

Out of the blue,she felt something poked her from behind.Feeling uneasy,she turned around and luckily recognized him.

"Aren't you scared?" He chuckled whilst staring at her.

"Why would I?" She rolled her eyes,smirking.

"Ey...So you look beautiful with that dress tonight." He praised her while patting her head gently.

"Only tonight?Hahaha,thank you." She thanked him for the compliment,smiling awkwardly.But soon that smile turned out to be frowning.

"But he's not here..He asked me to wear it when he is here but he is not here right now..I'm starting to miss him...I want him back.." She said,starting to be emotional.The memories of them played in her mind at that time.She could only think about him.What was he doing,what did he eat.Sungjae looked at her.

'If only I could wash all the pain away from you,Namjoo ah.Sadly,you are not mine.'

Then he looked at his watch.It showed that it was already 10 at night.He stood up and went to a big screen.He took a remote on a table near the screen.Namjoo looked up and watched his movements.He pressed the play button.

"Namjoo annyeong." That voice again.It was played on the screen.He made a video message to her.

"What are you doing right now?Are you in a good condition?Did you eat scrumptious food yesterday?Okay I'm currently at USA right now,so I want to tell you that I really miss you here.A LOT.I miss your face,eyes,nose,lips,cheesiness,adorableness,silliness (Kidding).I really want to meet you.The only thing that I want to do is meeting you,cuddling with you.I miss everything about us..When I back to Korea,I'll buy you some souvenir,okay?I'll do anything for us.I will also brought food from here just for you..Heheh..Okayy,I love youuuu...Bye" She cried when he said 'Bye'.She felt like he was going to break up with her.She was scared if it really happens.Sungjae walked towards her and gave her a warm hug to comfort her.

They continued hugging until

"Kim Namjoo,I'm back." She widened her eyes as she heard that and pushed him away not too rough.She turned around and found that he,Dyo was standing behind her.She still crying,running towards him and without any hesitation,hugged him tightly.

"Why are you here,you silly." She said crying and lightly smacked his chest.He carressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"It is because of you..I miss you.." He answered her.

"You stupid jerk,why did you do that?Why did you say that?I'm hurt as hell here." She rant out all of her feelings.

"Just let out all.I'm here,Namjoo ah..I'm here.." He said still hugging her until Sungjae who watched them scoffed.

When both of them broke the hug,then they realized that many eyes on them.The Exo and Apink members were there,watching them while grinning.

"Aigoo,look at our Namjoo." Bomi said smiling.

"Ah unnie,why didn't you tell me about this?I'm suffering as hell." She pouted,receiving a pinch on her cheek from Dyo of course.

"Then we don't call it surprise,pabo." He replied her.

All of them smiling happily as all of them were completed.

--------Done for this chapter--------

Annyeong!Aigoo I have an upcoming exam next week..Huhuuuuuuuuu wish me luck!