Good News For Us

"Guys!I have something to tell you guys!" Naeun exclaimed happily.

"We are not continuing our WGM programme!" Kai stated it excitedly,confusing their members.

"Then what are you guys so happy about?" Suho asked them,sounding confused.

"Instead of continuing that programme,our relationship will be confirm by our company!" Naeun explained it.

"Urgh,but only for you guys right?" Bomi groaned while Baekhyun just chuckled at her adorable action.

"Eyy,not only us.OUR RELATIONSHIP I said." Okay that made all of them squealed happily.

"Really?!Woah,that's cool." Eunji stated it.

"I know right!And we are going to have a song.A collaboration one!" Naeun said it while grinning like a kid.

"Woah,that's good to hear!But I really hope that fans would accept us." Chorong said while looking at her members with sad eyes.

"No worries!I've told them that we are in relationship." Sehun said,waving his phone at us.

"Fast moves,huh?" Baekhyun smirked.

"Ah oppa,Kai and I will go for a date later,can we?" Naeun asked,being innocent all the time.

"Sure,why not." Suho answered her.

"Oh yeah,before I forget anything,Dyo oppa said-" Naeun couldn't finish her sentence because Kai covered her mouth with his hand and his other hand wrapped her waist.

"Haha..Dyo hyung said good luck to us." He said smiling awkwardly as he was hiding something from them.He glared at Naeun after that.He leaned in and whispered, "He told us not to tell the others,right?" Naeun looked at him and faked a smile.Then she whispered back,"Oh,I'm sorry.I forgot!" She grinned like a little kid. "You are really a fish,aren't you?" He teased her. "Tsk!"

"Yah yah yah,what are you talking about?And what's with that kind of position?Get a room duh." Suho said making the others laughed.Naeun glared at Kai with blushing face as he joined them laughing.

"Okay that's enough.We are going first." Naeun said as she dragged him into the black,dull car.

"Look at them..They are so sweet." Eunji said in jealousy.

"Oh?Do you want it too?Let me do it." Chanyeol leaned in and said with his husky voice which sent some crazy shivers down her spine.

"D-don't do this.People are watching." She said as she pushed his chest lightly.

"Yah you two,go and get a room!Don't do it here.Chanyeol ah,control you idiot." Baekhyun smacked his bestfriend's head.

"Yah!What was that for?" He winced in pain but the others just ignore him.

Suddenly,Namjoo received a call from Sungjae.

"Guys,I'll go out for a while." She said when she headed out and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Namjoo ah."

"Why do you call me?"

"Because I want to ask you something."

"Oh what is it?"

"Can you meet me tonight?"

"Eh?Why?"

"I'm not going to tell you but you have the gown that Dyo hyung gave right?"

"Yes,why?"

"I want you to wear it tonight.Make sure you are the prettiest girl that I've never seen tonight!I'll hang up first,bye." Before I could even said something,he ended the call.

"Wear that sky blue gown?But Dyo said that I have to wear it on the day he's back.Tonight?No way he's coming back tonight.No way." I talked alone,thinking about it.

I continued walking down the street and found some tasty food.I took out my money and bought it for my members too.

Later,I went home safely.

"Unnie,I'm back!" I called out my members but no one answered me.

'Oh?Where did they go?Why they didn't tell me first?'

I walked to the couch while letting out all of my frustrations.I sat and couldn't help but to think 'Why would he meet me?Is it something important?'

And there my phone was vibrating.I looked at it.

Sungjae Oppa sent you a message

I quickly opened it.

"Go to the chocolate garden.You like them right?"

Eh?How did he know-

Unknown is calling you

What?

Without hesitation,I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Namjoo ah." That voice though.

"Op..OPPA?!"

-------End of this chapie-------

Dugeun dugeun.Woahhh?Who is it?Who do you guys think?Leave a comment down there!And sorry for making you guys waiting for this chapie 😔😔😔