Console (super short update)

Baekhyun's POV

Great.

Now I messed everything.How the heck I'm going to fix all of this thing?Argh.

I walked around while thinking about it.

"Hyung.."

I stopped on my track.I turned around and found that my members were following me from the back.

"What are you guys doing here?How do you know that I'm here?"

"Baekhyun ah,we follow you from the start." Suho hyung stated it to make it clear.

"Really?Oh haha." I faked a laugh and sit against a big,shady tree.I let a heavy sigh,enough to make them hear it.

"Are you okay,hyung?" Sehun asked and got a hit from Chanyeol.

"Yah,by looking at him,you can tell that he's okay or not,idiot!" He shouted playfully at him,made me giggled at their jokes.

"How am I going to console her?I almost slapped her." I closed my eyes to rest my mind.

Everything suddenly became silent.

But when suddenly.

"Baekkie."

My eyes opened quickly and widened as I saw her.I instantly stood up and ran towards her.

"Yah,are you okay?You are fine?Did you eat last night?Can you sleep?You are just fine?" I attacked her with so many questions on my mind but she just giggled.

"Woah,calm down baek.I'm perfectly fine." She assured me with those pretty,sincere smile.

"Bomi ah,I'm sorry.I just-"

"Nah,it's okay.It's my fault too since I'm the one who were jealous all the time."

"No it's-"

"I said it's okay.I understand you." She smile at me.I hugged her tightly.

"Yah,stop it.She can't breath,you idiot." I heard the voice and recognized it right way.Eunji in his boyfriend's arm,laughing at my action.I broke the hug.

"Sorry" was the word that I heard the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung." Someone shook me and called out my name several times.

I opened my eyes and realized that I still sat against the tree.

"It-it was a dream?" I asked them and they looked confused.

"What do you mean 'a dream'?" Chanyeol asked.

So it was a dream.How I wish it to become reality.

"Nothing."

We all sat silently and

"Hyung,I got an idea!" That broke the silence.

"Really?What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"We should...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!Short update here!I should be asking you.Do you want me to update the long chapter but it will take time or short chapter for everyday?