Who Are You?

3 days later...

Bomi's POV

Damn!I'm so boring here...Should I go out to take a walk?But with whom?Should I call Ilhoon shi?Hurmm...I know my unnies are busy...So I don't want to disturb them...Better with Ilhoon shi since he is a man...

"Hello?Oh why noona ah?" He asked me through the phone.

"Can you come and take me out for a walk?If you can't,it's okay then." I asked him.

"Oh sure,noona....Wait for me!" He said then I hang up my phone..

After few minutes..

"Noona!What sapp!" He greeted me.

"Yow...Hahhaa...Let's go!" I held his hand and it felt so warm...Omo...What am I thinking right now~Eyy....Byuntae Bomi!

We went out as I said...

"Ah...It's been a while since I keep locking myself in the ward...Hahah....I like this season....But it's cold...." I let out a heavy sigh after I said that.

"Are you cold?Here let me give you my coat for a while.." He said as he put his coat on me.

"Yah...Aren't you cold?" I asked him worriedly and he just shook his head..

"Ilhoon ah,can I asked you something?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Are we that close in the past?I'm sorry I can't remember anything.." I asked and apologized to him.

"We're just like siblings in the past...It's okay if you can't remember...Noona,wanna eat something?" He asked me.

"Ouh sure!" I said to him while smiling happily as I heard the 'EAT' words...Hehhe..

As we're just about to enter the restaurant,we bumped into someone.

"Omo!I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized to him...

"Oh!Baekhyun hyung!" Ilhoon greeted him.

Baekhyun's POV

Gosh...I'm hungry now....

I walked down the streets to find food.

Ahahhhh....I saw a restaurant....Tteokbokki!

I quickly jogged into the restaurant but I fell as I bumped into someone.

"Omo!I'm sorry!" A familiar voice?

"Oh! Baekhyun hyung!" Someone greeted me and I quickly looked at them.Oh my...What is she doing here?Wait...Isn't she need to stay in the hospital now?" I stood up.

"Yah!YOON BOMI!WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled at her but she looked at me confusingly..

"Who...Are you?" I think she just jokes around with me.

"HELL...DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO JOKE,HUH?!" I yelled at her again.

"Ilhoon ah,do you know who is this?How did he know my name?" Bomi asked him.

What the hell?She already move on,huh?

"Noona,don't you remember who this is?He is your friend...Byun Baekhyun.." He explained to her...

What the..I'm her friend?Yahhhh!I'm her boyfriend!

"Oh....I'm sorry,Baekhyun...I don't recognize you at the first time..By the way,wanna eat with us,Baekhyun shi?" She asked me with a smile....

Why is she smiling now?She didn't hurt anymore?

"Don't you really recognize me?" I asked her.

"Hyung...Can we talk after eat for a while?" He asked me.

"Nae....." I nodded.

During eating.... I see that they are so close....... *sigh*

After eating...

"Hyung...You know right?About Bomi noona involved in an accident?" He asked me.

"Of course I know..." I nodded.

"Actually,she lost some of her memories....She didn't remember about me....And now I think she didn't remember about you too....She forgot all about us.." He explained.

"Are you kidding?" I asked him in annoying tone.

"I'm serious,hyung.." He said.

So,it's true....she forgot about me.....How am I going to do this?
You guys may think that I didn't care about her right?You guys are wrong.....Well,I want to tell you the truth...

*Flashback*

"Manager-nim,why did you call me?" I asked EXO's manager.

"Listen..Since your photo are spreading all over the world,I think you and someone going to pretend like you're dating,and then our medias gonna take all your pictures and we are going to release that you and her are officially couple." He explained to me but I didn't get it.

"Who is her?" I asked him.

"It's me..." Suddenly a voice appeared.

"Kim Taeyeon?!" I shocked as I saw her...

So I ended up with agreeing that stupid project...

*End of flashback*

"Can I ask you for a help?" I asked him.

"What is it?"

"Please protect her and don't let any guys touch her.She's mine.Don't tell about Taeyeon noona and I....It was fake... " I told him honestly.

"I'll help as I can.." He said to me.

Ilhoon's POV

Why am I feeling like this?It's so hurt....I'm hurt.....again...

"Hyung,I'll go and bring her back to the hospital..Bye.." I waved at him anf smiled weakly.

"Take care of her!" He told me again..

"Noona,let's go back to your ward.I'm going to send you back." I said to her.

"Okay.." We held each others hand..I felt like before....We used to held hand too..

*Arrived at her ward*

"Noona,I'm going...Annyeong.." I smiled at her.

"Ilhoon ah...Thanks for today.." She thanked me before I got out of there.

Bomi noona,I'll let you go.I kmow you and Baekhyun hyung are meant to be.I wish both of you get along with each others soon.Whatever it is,I still love you~

>>Done<<

Omo omo!Ilhoon's heart is broken...How?And Baekhyun still love her?How about Bomi?Will she remember anything including Baekyeon's rumors?

Guys..Sorry if this book more about Baekmi....But don't worry!There will be others couple in the next chapie! Sorry~