Move on+Weird feelings

The following day

Bomi's POV

Chorong came into my room.I think she had something on her mind.

"Bomi ah..Our manager let us to go to the Japan..But we have to stay there for 1 month...Is it okay with you?" She asked me.

"Really?I'm okay!Thank you,unnie.." I hugged her...She patted my back..After a minute, I loosen our hug.

"But,when are we going?"I asked her.

"Tomorrow,dear." She said to me..Suddenly my phone rang..I looket at it and it's him...Baekhyun..I picked up my phone..

"Why do you call me?"I asked him coldly.

"Bomi ah...Please hear out what I am going to say-" He said and I cut him

"Yah..I need time..Bye." I hung up the phone...I hope I could really forget him...He hurts me..

"Are you okay,Bomi?" Chorong asked me.

"I'm really fine..." I answered her while smiling weakly at her.

"Urm..I think I'm going to pack my things first.." She said to me and I nodded....

Suho's POV

It'd been 3 days since the Baekhyun's article.It becames hot topic I guess.And I didn't text Chorong quite long....I wonder how she's doing..If I text her,will she reply?Better try..

To Rong
"How are you doing?Are you okay?What about Bomi?"

Sent!Now I just have to- Buzz buzzz..

To Me
"I'm fine..But she's not...She still think about him..Can you tell me what happened actually?"

I gulped as I read her message.."Should I tell her?Or not...No no no...You can't Suho ah...You must ignore her message now!" I thought to myself.

To Rong
"Urm..Mind telling me where are you now?Why are your dorm kinda quiet?"

Well..It's true...Three days ago,I saw them bringing their luggage to a car.. Buzz buzzz

To Suho
"We're in Japan..Bomi asked to.."

To Rong
"Yah...Should I tell him?"

To Suho
"NO!Don't tell that stupid man!Bomi needs time.."

To Rong
"Hmm...Okay then..Bye jagiyya"

She didn't reply...Wowow....Is she mad at all of us?

Author's POV

While in Japan..

"Hey...Don't you guys felt bored?I'm freaking bored here." Chorong said to us.

"Then shall we go to the shopping mall?" Eunji asked.

"Sure!Let's go."All of them stood up except Bomi.

"Bomi ah...You can't be like this...We need the old you....Come and follow us,please?" Eunji comforted her.

"Just for this time?" She asked and all nodded.They cheered Bomi up.

>>skip<<

"Wahhhh!Unnie I wanna go there!" Bomi said..

"Hahhaha...Ok then ...Let's go there..." Chorong stated it and they went into the shop..

Chorong's POV

So we went into the shop...But something unexpectedly happened!

"Oh?It is Apink sunbaenim?" Someone stated it.