Kyungjoo-Last date

D.O's POV

Tomorrow.....I will become an army...And the worst is..I'm going to leave her...But it's okay since things going well between us...

I.AM.GOING.TO.DATE.WITH.HER.TODAY!OH.YEAH!

I text her to wait me there and she just replied okay.I wonder what is she wearing~She must be so pretty yeah?

Okay okay,please stop wondering,kyungsoo..Now I have to buy something for her..Something that girls like?Hmmmm...Ring?Couple ring?Flowers?Card?

Aigoo...What should I buy actually?Hmmmm...All of them?Oh yeahhh!Sure..I'll buy all..

So I went to the 'Gift Shop' and looked for the things that I want..Okay~I have done buying a bouquet of rose,Cute couple rings and a cute love card..

Now,I'm heading to N Seoul Tower or as known as Namsan Tower..

Namjoo's POV

I go to the place as told by him.He told me to wait him first..Okay now..I am still waiting for him..I found a bench and sat on it..

Kyungsoo ahh,where are you~

Suddenly,I felt my shoulder heavier than usual.I looked at 'that' and noticed that it is a bouquet of roses..Wow..Without a hesitation,I grabbed it and looked behind me...It is him..I quickly stood up and faced him.

"Oppa.." I called him and he smiled.

"You miss me?" He asked me and I shyly nodded.

"Aigoo,come here~" He suddenly pulled me into his warm hug..I hugged him back and my tears started to form in my eyes.

Why am I like this?Am I hurt?Am I hurt that he is going to leave me?

"Oppa.." My voice cracked a bit and he loosen our hug.His face shocked as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh why are you like this~~?" He asked me and wiped my tears.I tried to smile but failed.I bursts into tears and he hugged me again.

"Yahhh...Dont cry~" He patted my back and I tried my best to stop crying.

After a while,I can control myself and we started to talk.

"So,you are really going to leave me?You're not kidding?Will you miss me?Can't you go after the news about us?" I attacked him with my killer questions and he giggled.

"Wow...You've got so many questions in your mind,huh?Haha...You're so cute..Okay..I'll answer your question..Yes,I'm going to leave you and I'm not kidding.How can I kidding to you about that serious matter~Of course I'll miss you more than you miss me..I can't go after that news,Namjoo ahh...I'm sorry..." He looked guilty after he answered my questions.

But,the most curious thing is...What is that cute box that he had hold all this while?

"Oppa,what's that?" I asked him while pointing to the box that he held.

"Oh this?" He took it and showed it to me.

"This is our couple rings,I even wrote our old nicknames..Hehe..." He chuckled and took the ring out.He helped me wearing it and it fits me perfectly.I looked at it and saw 'Big Eyes' written on it.

"Omo..You admit now that you are the big eyes?" I asked him teasingly and he rolled his eyes.

"Yah..The one you said 'Big Eyes' is the one you loved,am I right?" He glared at me and I laughed.

"Are you being sulky now,Do Kyungsoo shi?" I teased him again.

"Tsk..Yah..Aren't you hungry?" He changed the topic and I just smirked.