I awkwardly laugh, "I-It's okay." I placed my hands behind my back and played with my fingers, mentally screaming for stuttering in front of him.

"Alright." Jimin suddenly flashed his breathtaking eye-smile that once made my heart flutter. "I wish to talk more but I'm really in a rush. I need to leave the party already—"

"Huh? It's still early though—"

"Yeah, I know it's a bit rude but something came up. I also told Eunhye I'd leave now..." He ran a hand through his hair before shoving both of his hands inside the pockets of his ripped, black jeans. "See you around school."

I gave a tiny smile and in one swift move, he strode pass me and I breathed out. I tucked a few strands of her behind my ear, biting my lower lip as I tried to calm myself.

Park Jimin is one of the most popular guys in Seoul High. He's a third year like me, Eunhye, and Soobin but we don't share any classes together, sadly. I used to like him; a crush, like they say. Jimin is actually very kind and humble despite his rising popularity. He's attractive, he's cute, he's nice and he's the volleyball captain. He's the total package.

I wouldn't say I fell in love with the guy; we barely exchanged words with one another and the conversation we had earlier is probably the longest. I was very close, though. I almost fell for him but one day, I just opened my eyes, wondering how my heart didn't flutter like it used to when I saw Jimin.

It felt different.

My gaze fell on my plate once again, I extended my arms to reach for it until I heard a familiar voice and felt someone standing beside me. I turned slowly, swallowing my own saliva when I saw him with his signature smirk.

"You're eating that?" He pointed at the plate I was reaching for, only two more mango pieces were left and three small slices of watermelons.

I frowned, "And what's wrong with fruits?"

"How can you get stuffed with this?" He laughs, shaking his head as if he was speaking to an idiot. "Seriously, I don't get why girls try so hard to stay fit. In the future, women will get married, have sex, get pregnant, and they'll grow a bit fat. So what's the point of—"

"Ugh," I groaned loudly yet it seemed to be unheard due to the deafening music coming from the huge speakers and sound systems. "Don't start with me, Jungkook."

He chuckled, moving his head to run his gaze throughout the crowd. I took the chance to study his appearance, but soon realizing that it was a bad idea. My heart started thumping in a rapid pace.

Jungkook was in a white button-up shirt and only a pair of ripped, black jeans similar to Jimin's, yet I swear my lips almost bled from biting them too much in total admiration. He was, as usual, looking like a masterpiece; gorgeous, breathtaking, and perfect.

I awkwardly moved my head away when he returned his gaze down on me. I didn't attempt to get the plate again, I felt like I won't be able to eat properly if he's beside me.

"Uh, hey, why are you late?" I suddenly remembered, my eyebrows forming a bridge as I faced him. The party started an hour ago and most of us already ate the main course.

Jungkook brought his hand to rub his neck sheepishly, "I was busy getting ready that I forgot the time."

"What?" I almost laughed on my spot.

"You can't blame me," he shrugged. "Of course I want to look good."

"You always look good though..."