Chapter 27: Wedding Night

BELLA
Rebel wouldn't tell me where we we're going for our honeymoon because it was a surprise.

Also my mom wouldn't let me pack my own suitcase. Like, what's up with that?

Since Rebel wouldn't tell me where we going I wasn't talking to him.

I had already been on a private jet and now we were in a car limo driving to God knows where.

"Rebel please just tell me." I whined.

"No, you'll find out when we get there I want it to be a surprise." He said making me pout.

"Is it a good surprise?" I asked.

"A great one my love." He said. "Now do you trust me?"

"Yes." I said.

"Okay then, I'm a good man to trust." He said.

REBEL
Bella and I finally got to the hotel in Italy.

I got our room keys and took Bella's hand as we went to the top floor to the lovers sweet.

"Now can you please, please, please tell me where we are?!" Bella whined.

"Venice, Italy." I said as I started to unbutton my jacket.

"Italy, I've always wanted to come here!" She yelled happily. "I guess taking Italian in high school was a good idea."

"You speak Italian?" I asked. She nodded. I walked to her putting my hand on her cheek and stroking it softly. "Ti amo mia bella."
(I love you my beautiful.)

She smiled at me as she kissed my cheek.

"Ti amo anch'io." She said back.
(I love you too.)

I kissed her hand before saying, " Voglio fare l'amore con te mia dolce."
(I want to make love to you my sweet.)

Bella's eyes stared deeply into mine.

" Voglio che tu fai l'amore con me solo promettono di essere gentile." She said.
(I want you to make love to me just promise you'll be gentle.)

" Sarò sempre gentile con te." I said back. My lips smashed to hers and her arms wrapped around my neck. I kissed her deeply. Our kiss was full of passion and need. I kissed her lips one more time before trailing kisses down her jawline. I kissed down her neck until I found her sweet spot.
(I'll always be gentle with you.)

I started sucking on it harshly. Bella's hands tangled in my hair.

"Rebel..." she moaned out.

I kissed her neck softly before pulling away from her. I reached the back of her dress of her unbuttoning her dress while she let her hair down.

When I finally got done unbuttoning her dress leaving her in her bra and underwear she tried to cover herself up. I grabbed her arms and moved them.

"Your not aloud to hide from me." I said. "Your too beautiful."

Having her arms in my hands I pinned them above her head before I started kissing her neck again. I let her arms fall and they immediately wrapped around my neck. I gripped her hips as I lifted up and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I continued to kiss her as I walked over to the bed. Laying her down Bella tried to cover herself again. It made me angry that she wanted to hide herself.

"If you cover yourself one more time I will tie you up." I threatened.

I pulled my jacket off as Bella continued to stare at me. As I started to unbutton my shirt I asked, "You wanna do it?"