Chapter 11: Going Home

REBEL
I called my dad over to talk and the rest of his friends. (In case anyone is confused Michael, Madison, Rider, Diana, Nathan, Lizzie, Cassie, Bryan, Mason, and Tanner live in the old mansion and Rebel, Ace, Cameron, Riley, Rachel, and Sarah live in a new mansion that Rebel bought.)

"You sure you want her to go home?" Nathan asked.

"Yes, its for the best." I said.

"Best for who?" My mom asked.

"Is it best for you or the gang?" My mom asked.

"How could you ask me something like that, my gang comes first!" I yelled getting angry then calming back down.

"Your heart should come first, the person you love should come first." Lizzie said.

All of a sudden Bella came upstairs with her suitcase. Her eyes were red from crying probably. She tried to look strong though.

"Can I go now?" She asked.

"Who's here to pick you up?" I asked.

"The people who are waiting for me outside." She said.

"What they can't come to the door?" I asked.

Bella pulled out her phone texted someone then the doorbell rang.

I answered the door and 4 people were standing at the door.

They walked in and Bella smiled at them.

"You ready to go?" The girl with the brown hair asked.

"Yes, please get me out of here." Bella smiled.

"Are you guys gonna introduce yourselves?" I asked.

"To a kidnapper, why not?" The tall guy in all black said. "I'm James."

"Lexus." The girl with long brown hair said.

"Mason." The tall guy with the brown hair said.

"Abby." The girl with blond hair said. Wait a minute, Abby?!

"Abby what the hell?!" Michael yelled.

"Oh shit!" She yelled. "I hoped to never see you again guys but hey that's what I get for not moving."

"What are you doing here?" Rider asked.

"She came to come pick up Bella you jerk!" Mason yelled. "Now if you could hurry up so we could leave already that would be great. We have a daughter to get back to."

"You have a daughter?!" Rider yelled.

"Yeah I do." She said. "And before you ask no she's not yours."

"Okay then." Rider said before he sat back down.

"Can we go now, I've been around Rebel way longer than I promised myself I would and its making me miserable." Bella said which hurt me.

"Yeah come on princess." James said before he kissed Bella's forehead which made me jealous.

Bella looked at me one last time before she walked out the door. Her face held sadness and her eyes held things that looked like sadness, fear, and love.