Chapter 9: Getting Closer

BELLA
Being here was way better then being at my house. At my house Blake was possessive and Alex was trying to get all over me. The only people I could talk to was Cleo, my dad, and sometimes my mom.

Suddenly Rebel walked in the room throwing me out of my thoughts.

"So do you want to do something today with me?" He asked.

I laughed and then said, "The person who kidnapped me is asking me if I want to spend time with him."

"Yeah that sounds weird doesn't it." He said.

"Yep, but I guess I'll say yes." I said.

"There are a couple of outfits in that closet over there, but choose something casual were just going to the mall." He said.

"Okay." I said casually, even though I was extremely happy. I had never been to the mall. My dad wasn't going to take me, and Blake like me going, and only person who would take me is Alex and like I said he was trying to be all over me and scared me so I tried my best to never be alone with him.

Rebel walked out of the room and to God knows where.

I took a quick shower and quickly got ready. I put on a purple crop top, high waisted shorts, a black and white crop top, with black heels with laces. I threw on a necklace and some bracelets.

"You ready?" Rebel asked walking in. "Whoa you look great."

"Thank you." I said.

"Here's your phone." He said pulling out my phone. I was about to take it from his hand until he snatched it back. "If I give it to you do you promise not to call anyone?"

"Yes." I said. It was true, I wasn't gonna call anyone I didn't want to go home.

***
When we got to the mall Rebel asked, "So you can go to any store you want and buy anything you want."

"Wait we came here to shop for me?" I asked.

"Yeah I kidnapped you its the least I could do."

"Okay." I said smiling. "I don't know where to go first."

"Why don't you try Guess or something?" He asked.

"Okay why not." I said.

***
By the time I was gone going to all the stores I went to American Eagle, Guess, Chanel, Victoria Secret, Victoria Secret Pink, Nike store, some shoe store (I don't know the name of), Nordstrom, Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, Hollister Co., and Urban Outfitters.

Rebel was carrying a bunch of bags, which he looked like it didn't bother him.

"I can carry some of those bags." I said reaching for the bag.

He pulled his hand back and said, "Nah I'm good, I can carry then. Is there anywhere else you want go?"

"No." I said. "Can we go now?"

"Yeah sure." He said.

***
I was putting my clothes in the closet when arms wrapped around my hips. What the-?

"Hey." Rebel said from behind me. Okay now I can calm down. "I gotta ask you something." As he said this he was tracing circles on my sides. It soothed me I liked the way his rough hands felt on my soft skin. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes." I said.

"So if I asked you something would you tell me the truth?" He asked.

"Yes." I repeated.

"Are you afraid of your brother?" He asked.

"No." I lied.

"Don't lie to me." He growled.

"Yes." I admitted.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know." I sighed sitting on the bed. "Its like he uses me for his sexual pleasure or something. But he doesn't make me pleasure him, or go further than just kissing my neck."

"Your brother needs a girlfriend." Rebel said he looked a little angry.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No." He said as he got up and walked out of the room.

That was weird, but I didn't care. I felt like we got closer to each other today. I liked the way his large arms wrapped around my small waist. Also the way my head fell back against his chest.

I felt like I had feelings for him but that would never work.

He's 20, sexy, has a pretty good personality from what I've seen so far, he's rich, and a gang leader. He could have any girl he wants, and I doubt any of those girls would be me.