Chapter 8: Confessions

REBEL
I was sitting on the couch in the room that Rebel told me to stay in. Even though he kidnapped me he didn't treat me like I was his captive.

All of a sudden the door opened and walked in Rebel.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"You sure you haven't eaten since yesterday." He said.

"No I'm fine." I said. "When can I go home?"

"Not now." He said.

"Please I miss my brother, and Cleo and my Daddy and my mom." I whined.

"You still call your dad, daddy?" Rebel asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Why, your 16?" He asked.

"Because I want to." I said.

"Well whatever I'll come check on you in two hours to see if you need anything." He said then walked out.

REBEL
I was walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. Cameron and Ace were down there.

"Dude what's wrong with you?" Ace asked.

"Oh are you mad at Bella for not already begging you to climb into her bed?" Cameron teased.

"No we just had a weird conversation and she said she misses her Daddy." I said.

"Oh so you want her to call you Daddy?" Cameron asked.

"Oh please I could make her call me anything I want her to call." I said confidently. "She would forget her own name from screaming mine."

"Oh sounds like you want to fuck her brains out." Ace said through a chuckle.

"Oh come on man you've known the girl for 2 days and you already want to claim her." Cameron said.

"I do not want to fuck her brains out I just want to make love to her or something like that I don't know." I sighed. I groaned at just the thought of her.

"Boy you know how you said you would never feel like however you feel about a girl maybe your starting to feel that way." Cameron said.

"Oh shut up." I said.