Chapter 10: News

REBEL
"What are you going to do?" Cameron asked.

"I'm gonna send Bella home, what else would I do?" I asked.

"Uh I don't know, maybe let the girl that you love stay here with you." Ace said in a duh tone.

"I can't do that, her dad will want her back and so will the rest of the gang she belongs to!" I yelled slamming my fist on the table. "They could try to hurt you guys. The most important things in my life is my gang. Nothing else comes before that! If you want to go against that you can leave now."

"Fine if you don't want to be happy not my fucking god damn problem." Ace growled before he walked out of the kitchen with Cameron behind him.

I slammed my hand down on the table.

I was doing the right thing. Even if it didn't seem like it was the right thing for everybody, it seemed like the right thing for me, and maybe even Bella.

***
"Bella there's something I have to tell you." I said.

"Okay what is it?" She asked.

"I'm sending you home." He said.

"What, why?" She asked as her face turned sad. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." I said. "I just just don't want you here anymore." I lied.

I saw her face turn into one of sadness again.

"Okay fine then I'll go." She said. She looked like she was about to cry which broke my heart. "Do you have a bag I can keep because I plan on never seeing you again."

"Bella." I sighed sympathetically.

"Is that a yes or a no?" She asked grabbing her clothes from the closet.

"Yeah I do." I said getting a bag from the closet. "Here."

"Tell me when your ready so I can drive you home." I said reaching for the doorknob.

"I'll call someone else to come pick me up." She said.

"Why I can drive you home?" I asked confused.

"Because I'd rather have somebody who actually gives a damn about me, drive me home then spend another minute of my life with you!" Bella yelled. That hurt me a lot.

"Fine." I said before I slammed the door.

I walked upstairs and Cameron and Ace were standing in the kitchen. As soon as they saw me they walked out.

Wow well that was terrible.

CAMERON
I walked up to my room and opened the door then slammed it before falling back on my bed.

"What's wrong with you?" Heather asked coming out of the closet.

"Nothing." I said.

"Well it doesn't seem like nothing." She said walking over to the bed and straddling my lap as I laid my head back on the pillow.

"Yeah its just some crap with Rebel." I said.

"Oh well that sucks." She said.

"Yeah it does." I said as my hands ran up and down her sides.

"Well why don't we take your mind off of it?" Heather asked seductively as she started to unbutton my shirt then kissing down my chest to my abs.

"Hmm I already forgot." He said.

ACE
I walked into my room and shut the door quietly. She had one of my button down shirts in her hands before she put it on. She danced around in it and I silently chuckled to my self. I walked behind her and snaked my arms around her small waist, and leaned down and kissed her shoulder.

"So I see you like to where my shirts." I whispered in her ear biting it softly.

"Y-Yeah I just like it because it smells like you." She stuttered.

"Hmm, I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said.

I kissed her forehead and she blushed.

"Ace?" She called out.

"Yes, princess?" I asked.

"If I said I wanted to have sex then got  scared and wanted to stop would you stop?" She asked nervously.

"Yes immediately." I said.

"Then can we do it?" Sarah asked.

I turned her around and looked at her face to make sure she was sure, "Baby are you sure?"

"Yes." She said.

"Are you just doing this to make me happy?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. "But I'm also doing it because I want it."

"Okay." I said. "If this is really what you want, you can have it then."