Chapter 13: Abuse

1 week later
ABBY
"SHE'S NOT MINE?!" Mason yelled from behind me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I took a DNA test on Ally and the results said she's not mine!" Mason yelled.

"Fine she's not yours." I said.

"HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME?!" He yelled before he slapped me. I fell to to the ground before getting up and holding my face. "SO WHAT IS SHE RIDER'S?!"

He punched me in the face again and this time I fell and hit my head on the side of the couch.

I touched the side of my head and blood covered my fingers. My head was pounding. I tried to crawl away but he dragged me back by my feet. My hands reached for something to hold onto but I couldn't reach anything.

God I want Rider. I started to cry as he flipped me over and started ripping my clothes off.

RIDER
I was laying down in my bed when Rachel and Riley walked in.

"Hi Daddy." They said sadly.

"Hi baby girls." I said back.

"Are you okay?" They asked.

"I've been better." I said.

"We heard then mom said you should be with some Abby girl." Riley said.

"Umm yeah she was my first love." I said.

"So maybe you should try to rekindle that." Rachel said.

"I don't think I can-" I was cut off by my cellphone ringing. It was Abby. I don't know why I still have her number in my phone.

"We'll let you get to your call Daddy." Riley said before her and Rachel walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I said.

"Rider I'm sorry I didn't know who else to call." She said. She was crying and I didn't like that.

"Abby what's wrong?" I asked.

"Can you please just come pick me up?" She asked. "I'll tell you when you get here."

"Okay where are you?" I asked. She told me where she was and I grabbed my keys before I walked out the door and to my car.

***
I saw Abby sitting outside in the rain. She was still crying. She got in the car and I turned it off.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I don't want to tell you." She said. "You'll judge me."

"Tell me." I pushed.

"I've had a crappy week just leave me alone." She snapped. I started getting angry.

"Really you've had a crappy week?!" I yelled. "Well my wife died then told me to be happy and that I should be with you!"

"She told you to be with me?" She asked. "Do you still love me?"

"Abby I'll always love you and nothing can change that." I sighed.

"Well I guess now I can tell you what happened." Abby said. "Mason got mad at me so he beat me up and t-then he... he..."

"He, what?" I asked.

"H-he raped me." She said as she started to cry.

"Why was he mad?" I asked.

"Because he found out that Ally isn't his." She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. I'm just assuming that Ally is her daughter.

"So when I asked you of she was mine you lied to me?" I asked.

"Yes." She said "Please don't be mad."

"I'm not." I said.

"Where's Ally now?" I asked getting worried."

"At James's and Lexus's house." She said. Which made me relax a little bit.

"Well then since now I have 3 daughters what happens now?" I asked.

"I don't know." Abby said wiping her tears again.

I looked into her eyes as she stared back at mine. I kissed her cheek then started to kiss her tears away. 

"Rider." She called out.

"Yes baby girl?" I asked as I kept placing kisses all over her face.

"I want you." She said I looked at her face as she bit her lip.

"Do you want me or do you need me?" I teased.

"I need you." she said before she smashed her lips on mine.

"Then you can have me." I said.